To boot, or not to boot? --> what would you do?

Yeah, that's the current problem with my group. Grin Reaper and Cousin It both have debate team, and that takes their entire weekends, so we haven't had a game in a couple of months. Not the ideal situation.

Catavarie

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:
Yeah, that's the current problem with my group. Grin Reaper and Cousin It both have debate team, and that takes their entire weekends, so we haven't had a game in a couple of months. Not the ideal situation.

So why don't we ever see Grin and It around here no more?

Nightcloak

First Post
Nyaricus said:
It's all good. But yeah, other than me wanting to get people more ON topic, things are good. I think I might need to start my story hour at some point :)

Story hours are fun and good :)

Looking forward to it.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Nyaricus said:
I'll try my darndest. I'm super busy with life right now, but I'm gonna try SO hard to get this going.

Ah, that must be one of the reasons why I have so many more posts than you despite the fact that you at one point in time was beating me by 20. :)

Nyaricus

First Post
Dog Moon said:
Ah, that must be one of the reasons why I have so many more posts than you despite the fact that you at one point in time was beating me by 20. :)
I just finshed working two weeks full time, plus school.

It works out to 70 hours a week of work and school. Since I post about 10 times a day (well, more but SHHHHHH!) that was a drastic decrease in my posting prownessosity.

Don't worry though - I'm closing the gap quickly ;)

cheers,
--N

Remove ads