• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To Deck the Halls or not

ssampier

First Post
Crothian said:
I have a friends that would love a pet penguin, but I think the bills in the summer for keeping the place frozen would be a little much.

As long as they're these guys, it'd be worth it.

Attachments

• Madagascar_Penguins-01.jpg
    Madagascar_Penguins-01.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 41

ForceUser

Explorer
Scorpionfolke said:
This christmas finds me a divorced man living in AL w/my six year old daughter in the Virgin Islands...Not surprisingly my christmas spirit feels like its losimg a bit of life every day.

Now I've only had a few christmases in the past where I did not decorate----I really expect this year that old artificial tree is gonna stay in the closet, though there is a small part of me that fights the somber darkness of melancholy & wants to decorate my now bachelor pad....but whats the point....this downer brought to u from someone who needs to vent cause hes tired of welling up when those dang x-mas comercials w/kids on 'em that are acompanied by a slightly mournful charstmasy tune :(
I feel you. My long-term girlfriend dumped me this year, and I'm not feeling the spirit either. Tree's probably going to stay in the closet.

ForceUser

Explorer
reveal said:
You could also donate your time to your local soup kitchen/church. There are many people who will have nothing this Christmas. You could focus your energies on helping those people. :)
That is an excellent idea. Hm.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads