• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E To Morrus, Moderator and Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

ren1999

First Post
You closed my thread on the same day I created it without giving me a chance to respond to my critics. I believe you let your emotions get the better of you this time.

At any rate, you have continued to show me tolerance for many years and have not banned me in the past.

For that, I thank you.

To those who took the time to respond to my obviously inflammatory post (my Paizo post and my EnWorld post), thank you.

I will have to actually read 13th Age carefully and give it a chance now. I can see I was being unfair judging it without trying it.

My criticisms of 5th Edition have not changed. In summary, the game system is fixable with more detailed feats, actions and reactions. But the company that produces the game is greedy and not wise. I don't understand how you can support such a company.

To those of you who defended me saying people were dogpiling me and insulting me just because we have different opinions -- you rock.

To those of you who wanted specifics on what I think are the mechanical problems of 5th Edition, just read my mountainous history here.

To those of you who asked me if English is my first language, I have been living in a foreign country for over a decade without hearing my own native English language for awhile now. I know it is not an excuse, but you are really petty and low.

So to all at EnWorld. Good-bye. Less Role-Playing more Living Your Dream!

tuxgeo

Adventurer
And for those of us who saw your "will fail" thread, tried to read it but gave up in disgust at not being able to think of anything constructive that we could possibly post -- what?

OK, I guess your last line (above) answers that: "Good-bye" to us.

In response, I must say: "God be* with you as well. May you find your way, in your own way, to a future that includes more understanding of diverse opinions, and allows you such camaraderie as you might eventually seek with those of us who remain here."

*"God be" is presented here as the older pronunciation of "good-bye."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads