Elissar/To Save A Kingdom To Save a Kingdom ETA?

Ben Weaver

Villager
Hello everyone,

I have purchased all of the A5E materials (and love them!) and my original plan was to launch the new campaign once the continuation for Memories of Holdenshire was available. It was planned for 2022, but I have not seen an update about it yet. Is this still coming, and if so, is there an ETA?

Appreciate any information on this.

Ben

Masha42

Villager
Hello everyone,

I have purchased all of the A5E materials (and love them!) and my original plan was to launch the new campaign once the continuation for Memories of Holdenshire was available. It was planned for 2022, but I have not seen an update about it yet. Is this still coming, and if so, is there an ETA?

Ben
Personally unsure and the OGL drama might have actually delayed things - though I recall reading that Morrus said it's too far in development to make large changes cause of the OGL thing.
But I am actually running it already since I had the 5e version via the en5ider patreon releases. Just started this month. I'm adjusting monsters & stuff and making custom maps for foundry play so I did some intense prep over the holidays to have the entire first act lined up for play. Some of my players have shift work, so we sometimes skip a week and I figured we won't be too far along before the a5e version comes out. I'm curious to see what they have changed.
If you'd like to have someone to compare prep notes with, feel free to poke me on discord at Masha#6671 :)

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Hello everyone,

Ben

@Morrus ?

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
Morrus is asleep. You won't get an answer until at least 10am his time tomorrow, in England. Sorry to bear that bad news, but Time Zones and all.

xiphumor

Legend
Hello everyone,

Ben
It’s expected this Spring, which I last heard Morrus confirm on a recent livestream. They’re going to make sure the GPG Annual is wrapped up first though.

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
It is coming.

skull goblet.png

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases