ToC CR 7 Finals - CN vs. CE: Juvenile Fang Dragon vs. Dust Wight

Gansk

Explorer
Vampirella makes another feeble attempt at dodging (12 Ref save) and takes 23 damage. She is forced to go gaseous and leave the arena.

And the winner, after six rounds, Imagoodgy!

OOC: ugulu, do you want to try picking a Neutral Evil participant?

ugulu

First Post
Gansk said:
OOC: ugulu, do you want to try picking a Neutral Evil participant?
One save? I could have hung around by making that save?

Oy

Since I'm the best to happen to "Good" since scientology fire the NE contenders my way - NG will be drooling. ;)

Gansk

Explorer
“Our second quarterfinal match features the best of the Lawful Neutral forces against the best of the Chaotic Neutral forces.”

Making her way to the western side of the arena, this combatant measures 5 feet tall and weighs 120 pounds. She has a record of zero wins, one loss and zero draws in the main battle. She was quickly ripped to shreds by Neutral’s gray render. Representing the forces of Lawful Neutral, please welcome the oread Rockettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttte!”

Rockette strolls into the arena to the polite applause of the Lawful Neutral faction of the audience. She is a strong humanoid with stern features and stony skin. Her hair looks like strands of stringy lichen and she wears a gown woven from iron.

“And now making his way to the eastern side of the arena, this combatant measures 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 500 pounds. His compatriot, Nim, had a record of zero wins, zero losses, and one draw in the main battle. He valiantly defended himself against Neutral’s huge air elemental. Representing the forces of Chaotic Neutral, please welcome the nimblewright Lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!”

Lor is a nondescript, steel-colored, mechanical human. As he takes his position in the arena, two rapiers extend from his forearms. He stands motionless as a glowing, chaotic field of multicolored hues appears around him.

Psybo communicates telepathically to the two combatants. “Lor, you will have initiative in the first round. Rockette, you will choose the starting positions.”

Infiniti2000

First Post
Lor concentrates with no outward effect. He then trots over to 70n70e. [sblock] haste, obviously. Dodge is on the opponent, of course. [/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Rockette trots over to 40N20E and concentrates with no outward effect.

Gansk[sblock]Spike stones are placed from:

02N40E to 75N95E, 80N80E to 95N95E, 55N20E to 90N70E, and 35N25E to 50N40E.[/sblock]

Gansk

Explorer
Hold on a sec, Lor.

Rockette:[sblock]Sorry, I don't quite understand. The first area has a typo and seems to incorporate the other areas. The second area, 80N80E to 95N95E, is fine and takes up one square. The third area includes adamantine floor, which is illegal. The fourth area is fine and takes up one square.[/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Gansk[sblock]The first area is 20N40E to 75N95E. I know it incorporates other areas. Is that OK?

The third area should be to 90N35E.[/sblock]

Remove ads