ToC CR 7 Finals - CN vs. CE: Juvenile Fang Dragon vs. Dust Wight

Gansk

Explorer
Lor transforms into a small heap of tattered rags and hastily flaps his way to 95N55E, landing there.

Rockette's turn.

Last edited:

Infiniti2000

First Post
After that futile but bizarre attempt, Lor steps out of the same square (NW) and attacks three times, once with each rapier-hand and once again with a hasty-rapier-hand.

PJSlavner

Explorer
All of Rockette's tricks are useless now, so time compression until she gets cut into ribbons is in order. She will attempt to punch twice every round, hoping being on the ground will give her the edge she needs. :\

Infiniti2000

First Post
OOC: Really? CL 14 and useless? Is she incorporeal or is stepping into my square a typo?

*looks up oread*

Holy smokes! Those are some powerful abilities! If I had only known, Lor would never have ventured out into the stony ground.

Time compression is okay on my end, at least until haste expires and then I'll reconsider whether to reapply it. Rockette should also decide if she will stand up if tripped or keep attacking while prone. :)

Gansk

Explorer
Round 5: Lor manages to dodge Rockette's swings (rolled 26+1, 16+1).

Round 6: Lor misses, then skewers Rockette with his rapier-hand. Rockette takes 23-5 and falls prone (15 Ref save). Lor then hits Rockette again for another 12-5 damage.

Rockette has 15 hp left. What does she do now?

Remove ads