D&D 5E Todd Kenreck joins Wizards of the Coast!

Todd works for the people who work for Ray.
He's going to do blogs and videos and Dragon+, stuff like that. Probably has a toe or two in their social and community teams.

Maybe my American interpretation of his words is different from others on this international site, but Todd's tweet says "head up content for D&D" and that sounds like he is in charge of all D&D content and is now the boss of the D&D section of WotC, which I think is Ray's job.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
Maybe my American interpretation of his words is different from others on this international site, but Todd's tweet says "head up content for D&D" and that sounds like he is in charge of all D&D content and is now the boss of the D&D section of WotC, which I think is Ray's job.
I'm also American and have worked in and around the the employment field now knowns as content for about two decades.
He's most definitely not taking over the Executive Producer of the D&D Studio. On book credits he's almost certainly going to be listed with Greg, Shelly, Brandy's area.

Wizards confirms

Last edited:

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
My interpretation is that "content" is only a small part of the overall work going into D&D. It means something specific, not "everything going on with D&D", probably to do with social media and marketing content.

Remove ads