• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Todd's Sketch Thread

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
ok, here's another.

There is more once you ckick the link in my sig.

And sooner or later I'll get around to Saxon. Promise.

Attachments

• killian_pic.jpg
    killian_pic.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Another great art thread. Bound to become one of my favorites. That troll creature is very Earthdawn-like. I like the finished piece more then the sketch but only by a small margin.

Do you have a website at Elfwood or somewhere else?

Cheers!

Malessa

First Post
Wow! Saw your site, you have alot of really good art! Here I thought you were just a doodler, don't I feel sheepish. lol...:)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
ToddSchumacher said:

Just checked out your elfwood gallery - great stuff. After looking through more of your work I can't help but notice some similarity to Tony DiTerlizzi's art. Does he influence your style at all?

Cheers!

p.s. The image entitled 'New Paladin' is awsome. Really liked Elf Knight and Half Orc too.

{edit}

And if your game then check out this thread.

http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24381

Last edited:

reapersaurus

Explorer
Called Shot rocks!

And I like the half-orc with greatsword pic quite a bit.

It's pretty close to my beloved Ubaar character, not quite close enough in personality, but nice to see more half-orcs with greatswords - they're way too rare to see.

And I like that you put Killian's spiked-chain goodness as a link- lotsa personality thare, me boyo!

shivamuffin

First Post
Nice work! I like that rough, sketchy look...It depicts a grittiness and action flavor to your work, almost like you were actually personally observing these subjects and drawing them on the fly.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads