• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[TOGC] 15-30% Discount

Flyspeck23

First Post
Well, I've been away for a while now (vising the World of Warcraft, the Old World for some Blood Bowl, and the hospital, among other places), and basically took The Other Game Company with me.

Well, I'm back (more or less), and to compensate for the lack of free downloads, new products and the like, I'm starting some special sales at RPGNow.com.

Here's a list of all special sales:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=340 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=200>Product</TD><TD align=middle width=70>Regular Price:</TD><TD align=middle width=70>Discount:</TD></TR><TR><TD width=200>Complete Spell Cards</TD><TD align=middle width=70><STRIKE>$5.95</STRIKE></TD><TD align=middle width=70>$4.95</TD></TR><TR><TD width=200>Complete Monster Cards</TD><TD align=middle width=70><STRIKE>$7.95</STRIKE></TD><TD align=middle width=70>$6.45</TD></TR><TR><TD width=200>Complete Psionic Power Cards</TD><TD align=middle width=70><STRIKE>$5.45</STRIKE></TD><TD align=middle width=70>$4.45</TD></TR><TR><TD width=200>Dark Arts of Necromancy Spell Cards</TD><TD align=middle width=70><STRIKE>$4.95</STRIKE></TD><TD align=middle width=70>$3.45</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

So don't wait another day - if you ever wanted to have our famous and best-selling rule cards, now's the time! :)
Expect these special sales to end on the second weekend of October.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads