• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tokens Galore!

wynteriii

First Post
Since I don't want spend all my money on Mini's, I have decided to get only PC minis and use tokens for Monsters/NPCs.

Now I have the problem of tokens coming out of my ears after I've bought:

1.Dungeon Master Kit
2.Monster Vault
3.Shadowfell
3.Threat On The Nentir Vale

While I'm thinking about getting "Madness at Gardmoore Abbey"(Should I?) I need a way to organize them without using ziploc bags. I'm thinking some plano boxes but any ideas would be great (I know about the pog container idea). I love pics!

wynteriii

First Post
Quickleaf, do the three big drawers also have dividers. The shadowfell and Nentir Vale together have the same amount of tokens as another monster vault. I would like to get this, but I would need to know if it truly has enough room. I just spent money on a Satchel that I could fit all my books as well as prepared encounters.

Quickleaf

Legend
I'm not sure about that particular model, but the smaller clear plastic boxes that side load are perfect for medium sized tokens. If you're ordering online you'll want to do some research, but if you've got an art store or tackle shop nearby you can find one just right for you. The cool thing about Plano is their stuff is (mostly) interchangeable.

ACGalaga

First Post
I'm still new to all this as well and have been having a token organization issue as well. I found these coin boxes (for 500 yen coins) with a flip top lid. They've been useful so far.
I have a separate one for tokens that I plan to use during the game, prepping them while planning the encounters.

So yeah, I'm not sure what size coin in your country is the same size as the tokens, but coin related organization is certainly useful.

Actually, that little drawer thing that [MENTION=36754]Kynn[/MENTION] uses is a pretty cool idea.

[MENTION=20323]Quickleaf[/MENTION] Thanks for the link! I'll be reading that more thoroughly later :)

Last edited:

wynteriii

First Post
Right now I have used just Ziploc bags and a card identify what it is (Zombies,Skeleton, Dragon). Now with the other tokens, I might do the same thing but have a seperate category for groups (Iron Circle, Death Watch). Whatever I do in the future, I know I will be paying $40-$70 bucks.

Remove ads