• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Tomb of Horrors!

tglassy

Adventurer
No, if you're the next rung up, you go the next rung up. You've been around a little longer than the others.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

tglassy

Adventurer
I mean, the way this is set up, even level 20 characters could die in the first five minutes.

tglassy

Adventurer
Sure. Just ask what you want and I'll give a price. Remember, only three attunement items per person, but everything else works.

tglassy

Adventurer
Armor +1 is the armor's price plus 2,000 gp.

Armor +2 is armor price plus 10,000 gp.

Helm of Teleportation is 5,000 gp.

Pearl of Power is 250 gp.

And don't forget, you will get three uncommon item and one rare item for free, just cause you've been around the block a few times.

I'm pretty much going by the DMG's suggestions. Armors and weapons will likely be at the top of their cost range. Helm of teleportation is at the top, because it's a very potent item.

Also, as far as I'm concerned, all the money for the party can be put into a "Party Pool" if each member agrees. I figure your group has known each other for a while, perhaps has its own guild or something. This way, you can afford to equip yourselves the way you want to be equipped.

Shayuri

First Post
Alright, going paladin/warlock I think. Druids are a bit limited in a normal dungeon environment... Paladin abilities are generically useful in pretty much any situation. And since the boss is a lich of some stripe, the ability to smite undead will come in handy.

Hmm! Monk/rogue is good too though.

I'll make both, and see which will benefit the group more when I've seen what other folks do.

Last edited:

Remove ads