D&D 5E Tomb of Horrors!

Korigan walks over to the new passage. He looks in and whistles to himself at the mosaic painted on the walls. When Astirise mentions the tiles and avoiding them he chuckles.

"Or there is no rime or reason to the tile pattern and you should check each tile carefully regardless of it's color."

Korigan checks the right wall on carefully just inside the entrance.

OOC: [roll0] Searching the wall for any traps or secret doors.

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Namfoodle, which side of the room are you on, and how far in are you going?

Kattegar moves to the fresco of the Iron door, and it is an image of a door, with a grotesque hand reaching from between the bars. As he approaches, knocking the floor with his staff, he finds that there is a slight difference on the floor in the tile in front of the fresco. Looking closer, he can just discern the edges of something in that space.

Korrigan finds nothing on the wall other than the paintings mentioned.

Korigan looks over at Kattegar and nods. He then steps up onto the wall and walks towards where Kattegar indicates.

"Let me have a look."

OOC: Using my slippers of spider climb to walk on the wall. Then investigating the spot Kattegar indicates.
[roll0]

tglassy

Adventurer
Korigan looks and sees that it is a trap door, meant to open when stepped on. It is possible to attempt to use a piton to lodge it closed, or you can force it open.

Korigan nods to himself as he looks at the trap.

Appears to be a simple cantilevered pit trap. Should be easy to disable."

As he speaks he pulls some pitons and his tools from his bag.

"This should only take a moment."

Korigan begins to work to disable the trap and prevent the pit from opening.

OOC: Think you use Theives Tools to disable traps so rolling that. Let me know If I should roll something else.
[roll0]

Remove ads