D&D 5E Tomb of Horrors!

Thateous

Explorer
Eve awakes from her nap, I mean meditation to see everyone heading into one of the holes carved into the walls. She does a long catlike stretch before zipping over to the group. "Find anything yet?" she says eyeing the colors curiously.

Sent from my SM-G955U using EN World mobile app

Shayuri

First Post
When she sees the monkeying around with a trap, Astirise discretely boards her broomstick again. She can't rescue anyone if she needs rescuing after all!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Kattegar helps Korigan with disabling the pit trap.

"There you are, Eve. What were you, napping again?"

OOC: Bringing Korigan's check up to [roll0]) with advantage from the "help" action. Edit: Or not "up", as the case may be!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Uh huh." Kattegar rolled his eyes, "Neither can the ruddy way into this place."

Kattegar was frustrated, but he really hadn't intended to take it out in Eve. She was one of the few beings he really liked in this gods-forsaken world.

Sent from my LG-D852 using EN World mobile app

tglassy

Adventurer
As Korigan works with the thieves tools, he appears to have wedged it shut, so it won't open when walked on.

Namfoodle walks along the wall, and his feet touch another shifting tile. Unfortunately, he has little time to react as he falls into a ten foot pit, the spikes at the bottom ramming through his thigh.

OOC: Book says nothing about a Dex save, so you get no Dex save. You do, however, get a Con save. Oh, and you take 20 damage from the fall and the spikes.

tglassy

Adventurer
Also, you can all see down the entire hall at this point, because of the light from the door and your torches and whatnot. At the very, very far end, a good hundred feet from where you are now, you can barely make out a wall with what looks like a mural of a large face on it, and a doorway in the left wall.

Shayuri

First Post
Astirise gasps when Namfoodle takes a spill, and zooms down into the pit after him...slowing when she sees the spikes.

She hovers down closer to make sure the arcanist is still alive before taking out a rope.

"I can't really take two people on this, but here...take one end of this. I'll take the other back up and you can climb back out!"

FitzTheRuke

Legend
If Korigan no longer needs, Kattegar's help, (if he ever needed it at all), Kat will go and help pull Namfoodle out of the pit. He's got his spider-climb slippers on, so he will walk down the side of the pit if he has to, or just pull the rope if it's easier.

"So that's why you were so nervous about coming in here. Can't see the danger in front of yer face, can ya?"

Remove ads