• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tome of Treasures = Guns Book!

Fallen Seraph

First Post
I know this may sound small in comparison to all the other juicy info we are getting, but this makes me smile with glee since it is very important to my setting!

Knight Otu

First Post
Fallen Seraph said:
I know this may sound small in comparison to all the other juicy info we are getting, but this makes me smile with glee since it is very important to my setting!
I'm not sure, but I got the impression that it was said as a way to compare it to both the Arms&Equipment Guide and the d20 Weapons Locker in purpose, rather than a statement that guns would be in the Tome.

Fallen Seraph

First Post
True, I may have jumped the gun, basing it off what was said here: http://www.critical-hits.com/2008/02/28/dd-xp-seminar/

"Tome of Treasures

* Hundreds of new magic items
* Hardback
* Dozens of new weapons, armor, alchemical items, and other tools
* Name might change after getting through legal
* For both players and Dms. Arms and Equipment guide/Gun book for D&D. 1-30 level.
* Includes plenty of non-magical items too."

DamnedChoir

First Post
Knight Otu said:
I'm not sure, but I got the impression that it was said as a way to compare it to both the Arms&Equipment Guide and the d20 Weapons Locker in purpose, rather than a statement that guns would be in the Tome.

I figured the same.

The Little Raven

First Post
hong said:
I think he means "gun book" as in "book full of toys for the killing of people".

Just like the WoD: Armory has always been referred to as White Wolf's "Big Ol' Book O' Guns," despite guns being only one group of items in the book.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads