D&D 5E Tons of Exploring Eberron Previews

Exploring Eberron, the new sourcebook, is nearly here, and Keith Baker has been sharing previews! So many previews! Below are some of them, but if you check out Keith's InMyEberron Twitter stream and keep scrolling down, you'll find more, and more, and more!

This book is looking gorgeous. It will be arriving on DMs Guild soon.

exeb1.jpg

EYRFa8FXkAEHbSG.jpg

EYFGzGwXsAAN1tZ.jpg

ExE-ch4-Thunder-Sea-spread-1024x673.jpg

EX6V4NlX0AIb1nk.jpg

EXwAmWSWoAYq373.jpg

EXdO0gGX0AEGC2T.jpg

EWyT6ejXYAMhZLN.jpg

EWDowHzWAAMzYAP.jpg

ETQEaOJWsAEzyOx.jpg

ESruaN9XQAAWm0l.jpg

ESHoqb8WAAEOQtN.jpg

Weiley31

Legend
If this shows up on DnDBeyond then I might check out the character options, other than the few bits and pieces in this article, do we know what will be in the book?
Monsters, lore, new Subclasses, playable Gnolls and a lotta awesome Eberron goodness!

Mercurius

Legend
I really like the idea of a second setting book that is essentially "deeper lore" rather than focusing one a singular aspect (e.g. races, magic, regional, etc).

Two questions: when is this slated to come out? And two, is it solely focused on Khorvaire, or does it dive into other continents?

Weiley31

Legend
I really like the idea of a second setting book that is essentially "deeper lore" rather than focusing one a singular aspect (e.g. races, magic, regional, etc).

Two questions: when is this slated to come out? And two, is it solely focused on Khorvaire, or does it dive into other continents?
No confirmed date yet but "soon" and that's that.

Basically alot more stuff that Rising From the Last War didn't cover. Like under the seas.

Has it been that way for a while that you can publish stuff on DMs Guild for Eberron? Or is it just Keith Baker that can do that?

Pretty sure that as soon as Rising From the Last War was released, Eberron became available there, or did Eberron become available on DMs Guild when the pdf Wayfinder's Guide was released? Same with when Ravenloft and Ravnica were released. And assuming the same once Theros is released, though with a month between DNDBeyond and physical release, not sure which release date will unlock it on DMs Guild.

ChaosOS

Legend

1) June 2020 release barring goofs in the POD proofing process
2) Some of the topics are Khorvaire? Darguun, Droaam, Mror Holds, but there's also been Aerenal related previews as well as the Thunder Sea. It's not another Sarlona book though, partially because there's no 5e official psionics but also because frankly Secrets of Sarlona was plenty of content. Oh, also, the Planes will be covered in an entire lengthy chapter (Thousands of words per plane) as opposed to a paragraph per plane.

Has it been that way for a while that you can publish stuff on DMs Guild for Eberron? Or is it just Keith Baker that can do that?

Eberron was unlocked with Wayfinder's Guide in summer 2018

I had my character recently engage in Undercommon with a Drow we captured. Course I didn't go the extra 50 miles by pretending to say the language, we just had the convo on "English" but everybody acted like they couldn't understand what my guy and the Drow were saying to each other.

Your DM needs to get sneakier :D When only one PC speaks a language I write a note to him, he writes his reply (if any) and I keep the note. After all, you never know what those Drow, and Drow speakers, are discussing :) It breeds a certain amount of paranoia which can be fun down in the World Under the World Above. And if others read minds or, secretly, speak Drow (or whatever) you can share the information with them.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases