Too much Cthulhu and Dread have come back to bite me

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Quoting myself:

I don't even want to look for it, but I responded to Dannyalcatraz's quote above with my own, but that's from the old days.

Now a days, the crossover happens nearly every day. You see I run a graphic design studio in a small city, but I also create maps and illustrations and develop content, page layout, etc for my Kaidan setting for Rite Publishing and PFRPG.

And because I have no means of keeping my mouth shut, every single customer from homemaker to attornies, engineers, city planners - everybody who comes in my shop, knows what I do, and my strange historic, literary, old deities/cultures knowledge. Returning customers ask about the status of this publication or that, and ask to see prints, etc.

I'm not very subtle in my 'crossover' anymore, and people seem to freely accept it fine and positively so.

Mishihari Lord

First Post
I've kinda sorta got one. I played WoW for about a year (For the purpose of this thread I'll call it an RPG) and stuck with a single mage character the whole time. My wife and I walked by a leather jacket shop and I remarked in all seriousness, "That's cool looking stuff, too bad I'm a mage ..." It took me a few seconds to realize why she was looking at me funny, then I was really shocked at myself.

Now you need to write a lovecraftian Haiku for your class...always moving forward!

It was glistening
A lone tendril seeking me
In death, salvation.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Somewhere, east of here, a man sits in a room counting the syllables in "f'tagn.*"

* 3 in English, 217 in the original tong...errr...language.

Remove ads