Tournament of Champions Rules & OOC Discussion

ugulu

First Post
Man - the difference from CR1 to CR2 is pretty drastic - even the CR1 bouts were pretty quick, but the LE/CG tilt was long, and went to the backups, while the current LN/CN is also quick the go-round. You think we're in a sort of lull where defense is outstripping offense, or just the paired creatures are matching up well?

PJSlavner

Explorer
Gansk, what happens when there is a victor in the LG vs. CN battle? For the final round, does the winning alignment's representative revert to the first string champion (Archon or Pip), or does it stay the same as it is now (Protectar II or Fang)?

The answer to these questions might come into play later, as well.

Gansk

Explorer
Protectar II or Fang I keep going until they lose or draw. It will never revert back to Archon or Pip unless there are no other monsters to represent the alignment.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Gansk said:
Thanks for the tip BOZ, but the Battle rosters have already been set. :(

i hadn't updated the site in about 6 months as far as conversions, much to my chagrin. as you'll see on the main CC page i have been mighty busy, in addition to my growing family life. :)

unfortunately, no new additions meant people who like the site had to do without new stuff for awhile...

Remove ads