D&D 5E Toxicity in the Fandom

Hussar

Legend
You know, its easier than what I've said, bottom line is not to dismiss a person you want to have a conversation with.
To be fair though. There are times when it is just better to disengage. There will not be any upshot to continuing the conversation and simply walking away is a far, far more productive strategy. I guess that whole "want to have a conversation with" part covers that. It might be that you might not actually want to have a conversation with someone. It should never really be considered a bad thing to just walk away from a conflict.

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
To be fair though. There are times when it is just better to disengage. There will not be any upshot to continuing the conversation and simply walking away is a far, far more productive strategy. I guess that whole "want to have a conversation with" part covers that. It might be that you might not actually want to have a conversation with someone. It should never really be considered a bad thing to just walk away from a conflict.
I agree totally.

Just commenting to the "toxic fandom" topic about how few really want to converse as opposed to "convert" to their opinion.

Remove ads