TRAILBLAZER - PDF Release - Discussion/Questions/Errata

Superior Two-Weapon Fighting as a Feat?

Hi, Wulf & Glassjaw,

Thanks, again, for giving us Trailblazer. :D:D:D I really like a lot of what you've offered to improve the game. Please, keep up the good work. :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks, again! :D

Last edited:

No threadjack intended, but what reader do you use for RPG rulebooks? The models I've seen have screens so small you'd be vertically and horizontally scrolling all the time.

If you (or anyone for that matter) have one that works, I'm sold!

iRex DR1000s, 10.1 inch 1280x1024 screen. A4 is easily read, very easily. I have played with a 6" Foxit eSlick but it is not up to scratch. I also imagine that the new Amazon one might be OK, if you are from the US. But the iRex has a bigger screen and rocks! :cool:

Great job, and a suggestion

May I suggest that you provide either in the next verison of the pdf, or as a separate download, a list of all the SRD spells indicating which ones are rotes, restricted and ritual?

This would be of great help when writing up a character, and providing a nice, clean list. It could also clear up some ambiguities. For instance, a 1st level magic missile spell cast by a 1st level caster would be rote spell. But as soon as you reached 3rd level (2 missiles), it would become restricted.

Thanks, and again, a very impressive work that actually seems to fix 3.5 problems while keeping 3.5 flavor.

Edheldur

First Post
Don't use that table to do that. Use the full monster templates...

... that I will be working on as my next project.
Gotta ask again since it looks like the original question was buried between other discussions: can you tell us something more about this? It sounds very intriguing.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
May I suggest that you provide either in the next verison of the pdf, or as a separate download, a list of all the SRD spells indicating which ones are rotes, restricted and ritual?

Will do.

This would be of great help when writing up a character, and providing a nice, clean list. It could also clear up some ambiguities. For instance, a 1st level magic missile spell cast by a 1st level caster would be rote spell. But as soon as you reached 3rd level (2 missiles), it would become restricted.

A spell should never change categories (unless the DM moves it to Ritual because it's causing problems).

Magic missile is Rote.

But we will check everything over.

We'll do MONSTERS and SPELLS & MAGIC next.

GlassJaw

Hero

It's in the works as we speak. And I'll give you one guess who gets this job. Here's a clue - it rhymes with assclaw.

Aluvial

Explorer
Print Copy

Great book! I bought off the ENWorld Link and love it.

But I really (really, really) want a print copy. I'm very new to POD and it looks like you have to be the author to do this... have you set this up somewhere yet, like lulu? Pardon me, I really want to ask first since I really don't know, but can I upload a book and have it printed to a site like that? If not, I would completely understand. Can you tell me the reasons why/why not?

Thanks!

Aluvial

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Pardon me, I really want to ask first since I really don't know, but can I upload a book and have it printed to a site like that?

Well, if you can just wait a bit longer (a week or two) we'll have a print version out, which will include errata, some additional design discussions, and maybe a couple of extra bitz.

We'll be printing through Amazon's POD service, so it will be (a) good quality and (b) easy to order right off Amazon.

Remove ads