• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Trailer Park Boys

werk

First Post
I know we have more than a few Canadians on these boards, but does anyone else appreciate trailer park boys as much as my friends and I do?

When's that movie coming out? Summer's almost over!

ART_Comedy_TPB_1923.jpg

Sandain

Explorer
I have seen it on TV late at night in New Zealand - and I think its comedy gold! SO, you do not have to be a Canadite er Candonian er Canadian to enjoy this show.

Padril

First Post
werk said:
I know we have more than a few Canadians on these boards, but does anyone else appreciate trailer park boys as much as my friends and I do?

When's that movie coming out? Summer's almost over!

ART_Comedy_TPB_1923.jpg
Its shown here in the UK on the Paramount Comedy Channel and is very very good. I didn't realise there was a film being made. I'll have to look out for that one.

GrendelKhan

First Post
I used to watch the show when it was on BBC America and finally broke down and bought the first couple of seasons on DVD. Great show.

werk

First Post
Exquisite Dead Guy said:
"Cory, Trevor let's go... Smokes!"
smokin.gif

I finally got to see the whole series. I think the Cristmas "prequel" was my all time fav.

Yeah, the Christmas special kinda explains everything, so I suggest people watch it last!

Hey boys...Knock, knock...
Knock, knock...
We're not saying "who's there" Ricky...
You just did, idiot! <snap> Smokes, let's go!

My favorites are when Ricky tries to explain his partnership with Julian, you can't write that stuff.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads