[TRAILseeker #29] New Galems

New for TRAILseeker patrons! In the second article on the galem builder archetype for the summoner class (originally introduced in TRAILseeker #14), Carl Cramér brings us brass, flesh, ice, iron, stone, and wood galems for your Pathfinder game. Illustrated by Rick Hershey & Jen Tracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New for TRAILseeker patrons! In the second article on the galem builder archetype for the summoner class (originally introduced in TRAILseeker #14), Carl Cramér brings us brass, flesh, ice, iron, stone, and wood galems for your Pathfinder game. Illustrated by Rick Hershey & Jen Tracy.

galem2.jpg

"Galem" sounds more confusing to me than just calling these "lesser golems" or something.

"Mystic Servitors" or "Gnomish Automatons" or any number of other terms would be better than something which sounds like it's trying hard to be a not-golem.

I would have been cool with "Cat-ems" too ;)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
"Galem" sounds more confusing to me than just calling these "lesser golems" or something.

"Mystic Servitors" or "Gnomish Automatons" or any number of other terms would be better than something which sounds like it's trying hard to be a not-golem.

I would have been cool with "Cat-ems" too ;)

You can call them "Gnomish Automations" if you like! I promise we don't mind. :)

Waller

Legend
This kind of mutilation of Jewish culture is repugnant. This is low-key anti-Semitism...
There's nothing in D&D that isn't a repurposing of somebody's culture. Talking about this stuff is important, but calling people repugnant mutilating racists for playing a game which has golems in it is going too far.

Samloyal23

Adventurer
There's nothing in D&D that isn't a repurposing of somebody's culture. Talking about this stuff is important, but calling people repugnant mutilating racists for playing a game which has golems in it is going too far.

Thank you for explaining anti-Semitism to me...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
OK, we don't need a fight about who is best qualified to discuss anti-Semitism, folks. I think this one is best closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

Remove ads