Pathfinder 2E TRAILseeker: New Skill Uses!

It's a new edition for Pathfinder—and our second article in this new run of TRAILseeker, the weekly e-zine where we publish Pathfinder-compatible material thanks to the support of our lovely Patreons!

It's a new edition for Pathfinder—and our second article in this new run of TRAILseeker, the weekly e-zine where we publish Pathfinder-compatible material thanks to the support of our lovely Patreons!

In this instance, Carl Cramér brings us new (and updated) uses for Athletics, Crafting, Deception, Diplomacy, Intimidation, Survival, and Thievery, in this article illustrated by Marcel Budde.

TRAILseeker_203_New_Skill_Uses.jpg

In TRAILseeker we publish everything from new skill uses, like these ones, to new spells, short adventures and adventure locations, feats, equipment, magic items, etc. You can access this and all our other articles for as little as $1 at patreon.com/trailseeker Not sure if TRAILseeker is for you? We offer you FOUR articles FOR FREE (including a sweet, short adventure) here: bit.ly/trailseekerfree

Ian Danton

Explorer
I love this idea for a product. Even if not everything makes it to your game it stimulates ideas on how you can adapt potential challenges as and when they happen! Good job Carl and the team!

Rhianni32

Adventurer
I like what I see in there but are these all untrained uses?
In the PF2 rules they list if a skill use requires training and if not its assumed untrained. Since none are listed as trained I just want to confirm that that is intentional.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads