Training for Peace

M

malakaiunseen

a small shaddowy figure silently moves through the shaddows, having heard quite enough he draws his grey cloak close around his face and ascends to his room... tomorrows work will be easier now...

S

Stardust

Perhaps 'twould be unwise to resort to magic yet again... Muses the elf inside the privacy of his own head. Never seen anybody wear themselves out so completely a mere ten minutes after a rejuvination...

Demetrious gasps and jerks his hand underneath the covers as Stardust tries to make him comfortable.

Did I hurt you? He speaks aloud this time, looking a little concerned. My apologies. Please do try to stay still now, I shall prepare a little medicine the traditional way, maybe a good dose of herbal healing will have more effect. He stares at Demetrious for a few moments in silence, studying his heart to see if sleep has taken hold... Not yet... There's still.... rage...

Back inside his own head: A heart so efficient, and with good reason. Such a thing is required to handle the boiling river inside this man...

Releasing a gentle sigh, he turns to Kiran, who has been standing at the foot of the bed this whole time. Stardust gets the uncomfortable feeling that this he seems to pay a lot more attention than one realises.

Kiran it is then. Now... my questions (once started) would likely fail to cease given the chance, so how about you pre-empt me as it were? I imagine you can guess much of what I wish to ask and then I shall request you fill in as many gaps as you feel comfortable with.

He takes the seat provided earlier, carrying it to a corner of the room as far as possible from the resting Demetrious, signalling for Kiran to join him.

Please, begin

Remove ads