Traveller Scout Ship 3d print

MGibster

Legend
I watched that yesterday and while I thought the ship was cool it's kind of like those giant dragons that are going to be more of a display piece than a gaming piece. Despite the impracticality I can't help but think of how cool that thing is. For me, it'd be something I put into storage for most of the year and just break out on rare occasion.

Marc_C

Solitary Role Playing
Awesome!

I used to have a laser and did all kinds thick cardboard terrain for my sci-fi and fantasy RPG games, until I realized at the rate I was going soon I wouldn't be able to enter my gaming room. These things take a lot of space and are cumbersome to transport to another location.

Still, I love 3d terrain for some encounters.

aramis erak

Legend
I have an irrational desire for a Type R... 4x the volume... The core player ships being the Type S, Type A, and Type R

It's also worth noting that the Type S has at least 6 published differing plans... that uses the CT Supplement 7 plans
Snapshot, Sup 7, MGT, T20, PP S&A,
There are at least three different Type R plans: CT TTA, Sup 7, MGT
There are at least 3 different type A plans: Snapshot, Sup 7, MGT

Mongoose redrew most of the ships from scratch. Given that MGT has different ship construction details, it was reasonable.
T20 was CT-Bk5 alternate design system plus a few additional changes, and so some plans were redone.

Unfortunately, the official T20 deckplans didn't make it to the CD and weren't in the rulebook.

Remove ads