• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

truckload of goodness (wanna trade?)

Harlock

First Post
Camel skull, eh? Neat. When I just started university level anatomy my parents got a Boston Terrier dog and I have laid claim to his skull. I always wondered what it would look like. Morbid? I guess so, but hey, it's not like I've hastened his demise or anything, he's 12 years old now. Anyway, anyone have the skull of a brachiocephalic dog like that?

Fanog

First Post
Euhm AlSiH2O, this doesn't happen to have anything to do with this, right? I was thinking about signing up, but now I'm not so sure... :eek:

:)

Fanog

alsih2o

First Post
Harlock said:
Camel skull, eh? Neat. When I just started university level anatomy my parents got a Boston Terrier dog and I have laid claim to his skull. I always wondered what it would look like. Morbid? I guess so, but hey, it's not like I've hastened his demise or anything, he's 12 years old now. Anyway, anyone have the skull of a brachiocephalic dog like that?

i used to, danged thing looked like an alien. the eye cavity and the zygomatic arch were very impressive.

i have about 30, mouse on up...

Macbeth

First Post
And this is the man who finds pictures of guys dressed up as chairs (see Ceramic DM)... If I wasn't so sure alsih2o was mentally sound, I would be making a very panicked phone call right now...

alsih2o

First Post
Macbeth said:
If I wasn't so sure alsih2o was mentally sound, I would be making a very panicked phone call right now...

transcript of said call-

911: 911, what is your emergency?

macbeth: well, there is this guy, and we play this game, he has a some pictures of cow skulls.

911: no, really. what is your emergency?

macbeth: well, he also makes my character fight undead gnolls.

911: ....

macbeth: really!

911: sir, what is your current address? we are sending someone to "chat" with you...

macbeth: but it's SCARY!

911: is that what the voices say sir?

Macbeth

First Post
alsih2o said:
transcript of said call-

911: 911, what is your emergency?

macbeth: well, there is this guy, and we play this game, he has a some pictures of cow skulls.

911: no, really. what is your emergency?

macbeth: well, he also makes my character fight undead gnolls.

911: ....

macbeth: really!

911: sir, what is your current address? we are sending someone to "chat" with you...

macbeth: but it's SCARY!

911: is that what the voices say sir?

Alsih2o, you just got revenge for however many times I made you spray soda onto your keyboard. I hope this stuff comes off...

Harlock

First Post
Perfect idea. Inspired by seeing Macbeths' handle in this very thread.

An off-broadway production of Macbeth with cattle as the actors. You have your prop and backups for the (arguably) most famous scene in stage history.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads