• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[tSoY] Dungeons and Dragnet

tursiops

First Post
Himura greets Vára warmly and is starting to tell her that work could be found for her but then he is interrupted by Mr. Ten-Coin. Shooting a look of daggers at the man (which must come odd from a short teenager) he allows Valandil to shoo Vára away from the confrontation.

"Mr. Tuppence was it? I think you must have the wrong officers, I'm not even sure where Knights Way is..." (a whopping total of 000 for that...its not soo much a lie as an attempt to convince the guy that he won't get any information out of them)."...unless it is the way of the knights you are interested in, which might be similar to my way of the sword, so maybe I know something about that." at this, Himura pats his sword lovingly.

edit: for clarification when I say "pats his sword lovingly" I envision him cuddling it more than laying a hand on it[/I}
(Edited to be less obviously hostile and instead just freakish.)

Last edited:

CaineWasFramed

First Post
Arriving at the Keg and Kettle, Darrien was surprised to see the group of reporters gathered out front. Bloody hell, this never helps an investigation. "'Scuze my gentlemen," he says, pushing through the crowd. When Ten-Coin question confronts him (as I'm sure he would), he replies "I wasn't aware of any public reporting on a problem in Knight's Way, do you have some evidence you'd like to contribute?" Unless Ten-Coin actually gives him something he'll direct them to Public Affairs and head inside.

Once inside Darrien spots the others at an out-of-the-way table. He grabs a chair and pulls it over, saying "lovely to have the fine gentlemen of the press here, isn't it? I assume you didn't tell them anything, right."

Sitting down he then notices Vára at the table. "Is that you, Kev, or do we have a new member of the team?"

(Edit, OOC: have made the suggested skill switch from Deceit to Sway)

tursiops

First Post
Responding to Darrien, Himura says, "Darrien I'd like you to meet Vára, Vára this is our friend and teammate Darrien. I don't know where Kev is." Himura pauses and looks around as if expecting Kev to pop out of a corner. Terrapin coming over mutters "Your other friend is passed out in the back room" he gives them the plate of bread and cheese and takes any other orders. [OOC: why is our barkeep a turtle?]

Once they have collected Kev, Himura tells them that Vára is a friend of his and is looking for work as a secretary. He believes that they could use a secretary now that Karalin is out of duty as far as this investigation goes. Himura offers to take Vára to headquarters and get her set up but he figured since everyone is here they would probably like to get to know her first.

Remove ads