• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tucson players looking for a game

fafhrd

First Post
Greetings. The last Tucson thread seeking players doesn't seem to be receiving attention from the original poster. However, it did garner a lot of views so I have hope that maybe someone out there is looking for a player or two. I'm currently DMing a local group, but I'd like to get a chance to play as well. Another enworlder has contacted me and said that he too is looking for a game to join.

So to all Tucson DMs looking for a couple of earnest gamers to join the ranks, here's your chance! Mature gamers in our mid to late 20s looking to take up sword or spell for gold and glory! Please repond in this thread or email me at galenrubel (at) comcast dot net if we can help. Thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:

fafhrd

First Post
[sweetens the pot]

Just some relevant info...I have a set of tact-tiles, a moderate collection of WotC minis, 5 or 6 sets of master maze, and more books than I can carry. :D
Any and all available for group use!

Remove ads