D&D General Turgenev's Friday Freebie Maps

Turgenev

Hero
Here's something a bit different from my usual content. It's a map from my own D&D campaign. It is a haunted stone circle known as Orzan Kennat: Circle of the Sleeping Dead.

orzan_kennat_sample.jpg

Sale Link: Paratime Design Presents... Orzan Kennat - Paratime Design | Location Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

Orzan Kennat is Old High Common meaning, ‘Circle of the Sleeping Dead.’ It was once a protective circle where people buried their dead, safe in the knowledge that they were protected from undead. As the centuries past, an ancient evil deep in the earth under the stone circle began to grow and insert its influence over the stone circle. An once protective circle against undead has become corrupted and is now a haunted circle where the undead roam freely at night.

Map Details:
  • Grid Size: 36x46 10’ Squares or 72x92 5' squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 2458x3156
  • Trees surround the stone circle.
  • The little black 'finger-print-like' dots represent burial plots.
  • Area 1 and the circle's outer ring have gravel/loose stone pathways.
  • Area 2 a) has a secret trap door in the floor leading to a series of catacombs located under the circle.
  • Areas 2 a), 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, and 12 represent stone crypts.
  • The little black dots scattered around the crypts represent rubble.
  • Area 2 b) has statues on stone plinths.
  • Areas 5 and 10 represent dead trees.

The map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant ( 8 ) map files as individual jpg images. All for $3.50 (US).

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
Yes, we will. I had already drawn the first level of the catacombs but decided to not use it. I'm saving that map for a future Friday Freebie/Enhanced map. Since my players haven't finished investigating the stone circle, I have a couple of weeks to get the new catacombs map done. ;)

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
Here is the October 21st, 2022 Friday Freebie map. This is the second of two dungeon levels and the last map for the series. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • Grid Size: 48x56 10' Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 1700x2025
  • This is the second of two dungeon levels. For the first dungeon level see the Oct 14th 2022 Friday Freebie/Enhanced map. For the rooftop level, see the Oct 7th 2022 Friday Freebie/Enhanced map. For the second story, see the Sept 30th 2022 Friday Freebie/Enhanced map. For the ground level, see the Sept 23rd 2022 Friday Freebie/Enhanced map.
  • This level is the bottom of the chasm/moat.
  • Areas 1 and 5 have pillars/columns.
  • Areas 2 and 14 have statues.
  • Area 5 has an open pit/well.
  • Area 11 has a pool/fountain.
  • Areas 13 and 16 have secret trap doors in the ceilings.
  • Area 19 has large stone coffers.
  • Areas 28 and 29 lead off the page and are areas for potential expansion.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 10-21-2022 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The October 21st, 2022 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (16 + 1 bonus map) map files as individual jpg images. The Enhanced map has a grid size of 48x56 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 3400x4050. All for $2 (US).

All 5 maps of this series have been bundled here (at half price): Mansion-with-Moat [BUNDLE] - Paratime Design | Building Maps | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
Here's the Monday Blues #39 map. This finishes the tower from last week's map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
* Grid Size: 36x46 10 ft. Squares or 72x92 5 ft. squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 1229x1578

Tower Levels:
  • The numbering continues from last week's map.
  • Area 45 has a trap door in the ceiling.
  • Area 45 has arrowslits.
  • Areas 45 and 52 a) have trap doors in their floors.
  • Areas 46, 47, 48, and 49 have narrow windows.
  • Area 50 has stairs leading up.
  • Area 51 has stairs leading down.
  • Areas 52 a) to 52 e) is the open rooftop with parapets.

Dungeon Level:
  • I decided to restart the numbering for the dungeon level.
  • Areas 1 a) and 22 b) have bars/gates.
  • Areas 1 b), 1 c), 1 d), 1 e), and 4 have statues.
  • Area 4 has daises/raised platforms.
  • Areas 4, 10, 12, and 16 have hidden pit traps.
  • Areas 7, 13, 14, and 15 have tapestries.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Monday Blues map for sale here: Old School Blue Map #39 - Paratime Design | Building Maps | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The bundle containing last week's and this week's maps can be found here:
BlueTowerRound [BUNDLE] - Paratime Design | Building Maps | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The Old School Blue Map #39 product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant ( 8 ) map files as individual jpg images. The Enhanced map has a grid size of 36x46 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 2458x3156. All for $2 (US).

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
Here is the October 28th, 2022 Friday Freebie map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • Grid Size: 48x56 10' Squares (72 dpi) or 72x92 5' Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 1700x2025
  • The dash lines represent the lower elevation (in relation to the upper level).
  • The stairs at area 1 lead up.
  • Areas 1, 22, 26 a), and 28 have pillars/columns.
  • Areas 3 and 18 have hidden pit traps. The pit trap at area 18 drops the unwary into the water below.
  • Areas 5, 7, 9, 11, 22, 37, 38, 39, 40, and 41 have statues.
  • Areas 7 and 16 have false doors.
  • Areas 7, 9, 10, 11, 29, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38, 39, 40, and 41 have daises/raised platforms.
  • Areas 9, 10, 11, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 38, 39, 40, and 41 have small jugs/jars/pots (the little circle symbols).
  • Areas 9, 37, 38, 39, and 40 have false stone sarcophagi.
  • Areas 10, 11, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, and 41 have coffins/caskets.
  • Area 12 b) is at a lower elevation that area 12 a).
  • Areas 13 a) and 13 b) have ballistae.
  • Areas 13 b) and 13 d) are connected via a plank of wood.
  • Area 20 has a secret trap door in the floor that connects to the water tunnel underneath.
  • Area 28 has a large fissure/chasm in the middle of the room.
  • Areas 29 and 30 have stone sarcophagi.
  • The grey sections of areas 13 c), 42, 43, and 44 a) represent water.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 10-28-2022 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The October 28th, 2022 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (16 + 1 bonus map) map files as individual jpg images. The Enhanced map has a grid size of 48x56 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 3400x4050. All for $2 (US).

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
I've redrawn my October 20, 2017 Friday Freebie/Enhanced map to bring it in line with my current style. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
* Grid Size: 48x56 10' Squares (72 dpi) or 72x92 5' Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 1700x2025

Building Levels:
  • The first floor of the building has steps leading to the front and back entrances.
  • The double white strips on the walls represent windows.
  • Areas 1 and 2 have pillars.
  • Areas 2, 15, and 19 have statues.
  • The stairs at area 12 lead down to the dungeons (dungeon area 1). There is a roof over this section of the building at the second floor.
  • The stairs at area 17 lead up to the second floor.
  • Areas 20 b), 21 b), 32 c), and 34 b) are balconies with parapets.

Dungeon Levels:
  • Areas 1, 9, 19, 27, and 30 have pillars.
  • Areas 2, 4, and 27 have statues.
  • The stairs at area 19 lead up to dungeon level 1.
  • Area 31 b) represents natural stone steps that lead down to area 33a.
  • Area 32 b) is a chasm (with the bottom in sight). It is up to the DM to determine the depth of the chasm.
  • The dotted lines are elevation lines. Area 36 extends under area 28 and the tunnel from area 36 run under area 25.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 10-27-2017 - Paratime Design | Building Maps | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The Enhanced PDF has two pages of maps with multiple layers allowing the options of white or black backgrounds (on the dungeon maps only), numbered or non-numbered areas (on all maps), secret doors on or off (on all maps), and grid on or off (all maps).

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
Here's the Monday Blues #40 map. This is my 100th Old School Blue map (but my 40th Monday Blues map, in case anyone was wondering). Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • Grid Size: 36x46 10 ft. Squares or 72x92 5 ft. squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 1229x1578
  • The white arrows on the building's walls represent arrowslits.
  • There is a trail/path that leads from area 1, through area 2, to finally end at area 3.
  • The outer walls have begun to show their age. There is scattered rubble along them.
  • Areas 1 and 3 have various trees.
  • Area 2 is the gatehouse.
  • Area 4 has a well.
  • Areas 5 and 26 have pillars/columns.
  • Areas 15, 23, 38, and 49 have statues.
  • Area 26 has a tapestry.
  • Area 42 has a series of raised seats. This room can be an auditorium or a gladiator pit (DM’s choice). There are two open pits (spiked?) in here.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Monday Blues map for sale here: Old School Blue Map #40 - Paratime Design | Building Maps | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The Old School Blue Map #40 product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant ( 8 ) map files as individual jpg images. The Enhanced map has a grid size of 36x46 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 2458x3156. All for $2 (US).

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
Here is the November 4th, 2022 Friday Freebie map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • Grid Size: 48x56 10' Squares (72 dpi) or 72x92 5' Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 1700x2025
  • Areas 1, 2, 28, and 33 have pillars/columns.
  • Areas 5, 22, and 26 have open pits/wells.
  • Areas 29, 35 a), 35 b), and 35 c) have statues.
  • Area 35 has large square columns.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 11-04-2022 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The November 4th, 2022 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (16 + 1 bonus map) map files as individual jpg images. The Enhanced map has a grid size of 48x56 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 3400x4050. All for $2 (US).

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
Here's the Monday Blues #41 map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • Grid Size: 36x46 10 ft. Squares or 72x92 5 ft. squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 1229x1578
  • This is the upper level to last week's Monday Blues old school blue map. The ground level has trees, pathway, outer wall, rubble, and a well.
  • The white arrows on the building's walls represent arrowslits.
  • Areas 1, 12 a), 16, and 23 have pillars/columns.
  • Area 2 is the top of the gatehouse with parapets. Area 17 b) is a small open balcony with parapets looking down at the well area.
  • Areas 3, 6, 10, 15, and 35 have statues.
  • Areas 18 and 36 a) have tapestries.
  • The stairwells at areas 29 b) and 37 go up.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Monday Blues map for sale here: Old School Blue Map #41 - Paratime Design | Building Maps | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The Old School Blue Map #41 product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant ( 8 ) map files as individual jpg images. The Enhanced map has a grid size of 36x46 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 2458x3156. All for $2 (US).

Cheers,
Tim

Remove ads