D&D General Turgenev's Friday Freebie Maps

Longspeak

Adventurer
Nice. I'll send something this weekend. It's a location of some importance in my newest game, so I wanted it mapped for my use in Roll20, and... well... I am terrible and have no patience. :)

Turgenev

Hero
Here is the May 22nd, 2020 Friday Freebie map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • Areas 1 and 19 have pillars.
  • Areas 6 and 14 a) have covered pit traps.
  • Area 7 b) is a falling block trap.
  • Area 11 has a chute trap (in front of the statue).
  • Areas 11, 14 b), and outside areas 19 and 22 all have statues.
  • Area 14 has a raised platform leading up to the statue at area b).
  • Area 20 has bars/gate blocking access to area 21.
  • Area 22 has an open pit.
  • Area 23 has a tapestry.
  • The grey section running through areas 25 b), 28 b), and 31 is water.
  • Area 33 has a downward slope arrow.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 05-22-2020 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The May 22nd, 2020 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (16) map files as individual jpg images. All for a $2 (US)!

Cheers,
Tim

Last edited:

Turgenev

Hero
Here is the May 29th, 2020 Friday Freebie map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • The dash lines are elevation lines showing the lower level (in relation to the upper level).
  • Areas 1, 22, 24, 27, and 36 have pillars.
  • Areas 2, 10, 21, 24, 26, 37, and 46 have statues.
  • Areas 8 and 27 have tapestries/curtains.
  • Areas 15 and 25 have bars/gates.
  • Areas 16 b) and 38 are covered pit traps. The pit traps of 16 b) drops the unwary into the corridor below.
  • Areas 24, 39, and 40 c) have raised platforms/daises.
  • Area 30 has an open pit.
  • Area 40 b) is a pool/fountain.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 05-29-2020 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The May 29th, 2020 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (16) map files as individual jpg images. All for a $2 (US)!

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
Here is the June 5th, 2020 Friday Freebie map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • The dash lines are elevation lines showing the lower level (in relation to the upper level).
  • Areas 1, 13, 19, 24 a), 27, and 33 have pillars.
  • Areas 1, 33, and 34 have statues.
  • Areas 6, 8, 18, 26, and 33 have tapestries/curtains.
  • Areas 7 and 15 b) have covered pit traps.
  • Areas 13 and 14 have secret trap doors in the floor that connect to the tunnels underneath them.
  • Area 21 has a large pool of water.
  • Area 34 has statues on upper ledges that tower over the lowered area.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 06-05-2020 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The June 5th, 2020 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (16) map files as individual jpg images. All for a $2 (US)!

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
I was going through my map archive and came across this map. It was released 4 years ago today.

Map Details:
* The doors with arrows (secret and otherwise) are one-way doors.
* Areas 1 and 25 have large open pits/wells (that perhaps lead to other levels). Area 17 has a 20' x 10' open pit.
* Areas 2, 3, 7, 13, 14, 16, 20, 26, and 39 have pillars/columns.
* Area 7 has a pentagram.
* Areas 12, 14, 15, 17, 20, 21, 23, 26, and 32 have bars blocking access.
* Areas 7, 20, 22, 25, and 29 have statues.
* Areas 18 and 29 have man-made pools of water.

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
Here is the June 12th, 2020 Friday Freebie map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • Areas 1, 2, 4, 12 a), 32 a), 35 a), and 36 a) have pillars.
  • Area 4 has an open pit/well.
  • Areas 4, 10 a), 12 a), 26, 27, 30, 32 a), 35 a), and 26 a) have braziers.
  • Areas 10 and 26 have tapestries/curtains.
  • Area 12 b) is a pentagram.
  • Areas 27 and 36 b) are linked teleporters.
  • Area 30 b) is a hidden crossbow/flame bow trap hidden in the wall.
  • Area 30 c) is a raised platform with an altar.
  • Areas 30 a) and 33 have statues.
  • The corridor of area 31 is trapped (pendulum blades? firebolts?).
  • Area 32 b) is a large pool.
  • Area 35 b) is a (magic?) carpet/rug.
  • Area 37 a) has a ladder that allows access to the elevated secret door to area 36.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 06-12-2020 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The June 12th, 2020 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (16) map files as individual jpg images. All for a $2 (US)!

Cheers,
Tim

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Here is the June 12th, 2020 Friday Freebie map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • Areas 1, 2, 4, 12 a), 32 a), 35 a), and 36 a) have pillars.
  • Area 4 has an open pit/well.
  • Areas 4, 10 a), 12 a), 26, 27, 30, 32 a), 35 a), and 26 a) have braziers.
  • Areas 10 and 26 have tapestries/curtains.
  • Area 12 b) is a pentagram.
  • Areas 27 and 36 b) are linked teleporters.
  • Area 30 b) is a hidden crossbow/flame bow trap hidden in the wall.
  • Area 30 c) is a raised platform with an altar.
  • Areas 30 a) and 33 have statues.
  • The corridor of area 31 is trapped (pendulum blades? firebolts?).
  • Area 32 b) is a large pool.
  • Area 35 b) is a (magic?) carpet/rug.
  • Area 37 a) has a ladder that allows access to the elevated secret door to area 36.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 06-12-2020 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The June 12th, 2020 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (16) map files as individual jpg images. All for a $2 (US)!

Cheers,
Tim
Recently, you've been doing a lot of playing around with multiple levels on the same "level". Loving it.

Turgenev

Hero
i used to do multiple levels on one map quite a bit (I used to call them my 2-in-1* maps) but got away from it. Recently I've decided to revisit the theme.

* as in 2 levels in 1 map.

Cheers,
Tim

Last edited:

Turgenev

Hero
Here is the June 19th, 2020 Friday Freebie map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
* Grid Size: 38x48 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 1229x1578
The black dots represent rubble.
Area 1 b) is a raised platform.
Areas 1 b), 9, 11, and 40 have pillars.
Area 4 has a rope bridge.
Areas 12 and 46 have statues.
Area 24 has an open pit/well.
Area 29 is a large chasm.
Area 42 has a pool.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 06-19-2020 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The June 19th, 2020 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (16) map files as individual jpg images. All for a $2 (US)!

Cheers,
Tim

Turgenev

Hero
Here is the June 26th, 2020 Friday Freebie map. Click to enlarge.

Map Details:
  • Grid Size: 38x48 10’ Squares (72 dpi); VTT Size: 1229x1578 (free), 2458x3256 (Enhanced)
  • This map can be used as a continuation from the May 22nd, 2020 Friday Freebie/Enhanced map.
  • The arrows represent downward slopes.
  • Area 5 has a sinkhole surrounded by rubble/loose rocks.
  • Areas 6 a) and 9 have braziers.
  • Area 9 has an altar.
  • The grey sections of areas 15 a), 17 a), and 18 represent water.

I have an Enhanced version of this week's Friday Freebie for sale here: Friday Enhanced Map: 06-19-2020 - Paratime Design | Dungeon Maps | DriveThruRPG.com

The June 26th, 2020 Friday Enhanced Map product contains a multi-layered PDF (allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, secret doors on or off, and grid or no grid, and all permutations) and a zip file with all relevant (16) map files as individual jpg images. All for a $2 (US)!

Cheers,
Tim

Remove ads