TURTLEDOME! (Battle Bone!) -- Part 2

fireinthedust

Explorer
Emral points a single flaming finger at the Boneral, his lips twitching in unspoken vengeance, and moves into the stadium.

Let's do this!

with that THE COAT! starts thrumming out a thumping baseline reminiscent of Queen's "another one bites the dust". Emral prowls forward to it, but not in a walk or even a revenge-fuelled charge. No, the fiery intensity of this movement is a dance! The primal dance of those two great tribes, the Jets and the Sharks, off to make war upon one another: a crouched gate, then a lunge, then slide, slide, slide, stop! Leap, roll, spin, back into a crouched gate, then bam bam bam, clap!

[sblock=ooc]Okay, let's see a map! I want to know where twinkle-toes is spreading death and destruction.[/sblock]

fireinthedust

Explorer
poke. poke poke. prod. ...tickle?

Oh no, not again. hey, can we get a Judge in here? I think the GM died. Again! No, wait, he's twitching... somebody get a cleric!

weldon

Explorer
YOU FIENDS! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH OUR FRIENDS?!!!!

You will pay for this outr.... Hey, I never noticed but 'fiends' and 'friends' are really close to each other. Did you know that, Emral? Funny how words work like that.... Hey, 'words' and 'works' are really close too. That's funny too, funny, bunny, bunky, funky, lunky, lucky....

I am going to rip you to pieces! Let's get this going. I'm going to have words (works, jerks) for you all after this match is over (dover, clover, rover).

Finnian bares his teeth and Erlai screetches as the pair moves forward to take their places.

Intimidate (1d20=11)

Sorry for being absent but this week has been crazy. Picked up two new clients and started working on two new businesses. Son wrecked a car and had to buy something to replace it, etc. Just goes on and on and on.

weldon

Explorer
ooc - well the judge will post some xp and likely a wrap-up so it's a bit better continuity.
I know this thread is a year and a half old now, but I was thinking about getting back into L4W and I thought it would be a good idea to make Finnian all official. Can I get a judge to review this to make sure it's all on the up and up?

For reference, here is the previous award on 10.07.2009 - http://www.enworld.org/forum/living...e-dm-kenhood-judge-lord-s-81.html#post4973915

To make this post complete, Fireinthedust should get the same awards for Emral.

Remove ads