• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TURTLEDOME! (Battle Bone!) -- Part 2

fireinthedust

Explorer
//heh. nice. I hope you learned not to screw up like I've been doing, too. I, btw, learned a lot from this, and from the CharOp boards on the wizards site. That and playing with my actual group.

As an aside, I've started recruiting for a pathfinder game on the boards here. Just a few encounters, I guess (as soon as I plan them?), to get a feel for the rules. I'm going to give 3e a try like I never did before! ;)
I think it's a good thing, partly because 4e is ïnside the box" for combat; and partly because there are so many abstract things in earlier editions that are up for onthespot interpretation.

KenHood

First Post
//Grr...

Okay! That should be the last of that! I think I've got all the computer poop sorted, so I'll have a post up and ready by Saturday at the latest.//

KenHood

First Post
Hey guys,

Hate to do this, but I've got to take a break and sort out some RL stuff. I should have everything in the bag in about a month, then we can pick up where we left off. If you want to pull out your characters, I understand completely.

Sorry,
Ken

fireinthedust

Explorer
If I end up as the only character left, can I have a free "wonder dog"?

No sweat: in this for the long haul, just get done whachagaddadoo [/supportive]

Remove ads