D&D 5E Twilight Fables Now Publicly Available!

Sacrosanct

Legend
Great news! Twilight Fables is now available to the general public! Several folks who missed the KS have asked when they could get a copy for themselves. Well, the wait is over :) Both a 5e version and an OSR (OSE) version!

You can get it directly from my website here, or if you want Print on Demand copies, you can get them at DTRPG here.

Thank you all who supported me! I've received dozens of feedbacks from KS supporters, and they were all super positive, which means the world because it's important to me that people who supported me feel like they are getting value for their dollar.

books mockup copy.png

monsters.jpg

monsters3.jpg

twilightfablesOSR2.jpg

tokens.jpg

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
My KS copy arrived today :). Nicest packing job I've ever seen on a book (with cardboard corner protectors).

Are the ones directly from you now the offset print or print on demand?

PXL_20230107_223438983.jpg

Last edited:

Sacrosanct

Legend
My KS copy arrived today :). Nicest packing job I've ever seen on a book (with cardboard corner protectors) .

Are the ones directly from you now the offset print or print on demand?

View attachment 271611
So glad you like it! You are the first person I've seen receive it in the wild from the fulfillment center, so I'm super stoked they went out!

I have an inventory of 100 or so that were extra that are the offset printed ones, like the one you have. If someone orders a hard copy from my website, they are getting the offset version and not the POD version. POD only is if they order from DTRPG.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
So glad you like it! You are the first person I've seen receive it in the wild from the fulfillment center, so I'm super stoked they went out!

I have an inventory of 100 or so that were extra that are the offset printed ones, like the one you have. If someone orders a hard copy from my website, they are getting the offset version and not the POD version. POD only is if they order from DTRPG.

The entire offset printed book is gorgeous, but that silver page edge... wow!

Lazvon

Adventurer
The offset edition is absolutely amazing on the outside… refuse to crack it open and trying to figure out how to get another copy.

mamba

Legend
The offset edition is absolutely amazing on the outside… refuse to crack it open and trying to figure out how to get another copy.
see

Remove ads