D&D 5E Twilight Fables Now Publicly Available!

Sacrosanct

Legend
I’ve been keeping an eye on this book for a bit. If you don’t mind me asking, what is the Cr spread for the creatures in this? I’m always looking to add more monster books to my collection, especially if they offer a wide range for different tiers of play.
1673992818415.png

mcmillan

Adventurer
Just got my kickstarter version - agree with the people commenting on how nice it turned out, especially like the silver edge - I tried to get a pic to show off to others but couldn't really capture the sparkles that really seem to add to the effect of the edging. If anybody is on the fence about picking up a hardcopy I'd definitely say the offset while still available is a great deal

Sacrosanct

Legend
Just got my kickstarter version - agree with the people commenting on how nice it turned out, especially like the silver edge - I tried to get a pic to show off to others but couldn't really capture the sparkles that really seem to add to the effect of the edging. If anybody is on the fence about picking up a hardcopy I'd definitely say the offset while still available is a great deal
Thank you! I do have some extra of those hardcopies with the ribbon and gilded edges. With the shenanigans WotC is doing, I worry I might not be able to sell them, so if anyone's interested, get them from my store directly here!

1674233830961.png

Remove ads