Two Years

Thats right people. Not sure of exact dates, but as of at least a couple of weeks ago, we have passed the the two year anniversary since the GMF first came into being on the WotC boards. W00t!!!!!!!!!

Catavarie

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:
Thats right people. Not sure of exact dates, but as of at least a couple of weeks ago, we have passed the the two year anniversary since the GMF first came into being on the WotC boards. W00t!!!!!!!!!

Alright just anorth 19 years and we can drink :D

Xen155 said:
The DMF was created by ChaosEvoker on October, 25th, 2004 at 10:32 AM.
Well, better late than never. :D

I think you, CE, and me are the only old-schoolers left. I joined a few days after the foundation began, and you and CE were there from the beginning

Macrovore

First Post
i joined almost a year after it's creation. BoD told me about it and said i should join. i was a new dm then. and i only had two, maybe three books, and about 5 pcs (2-3 of which could only go to every meeting). now i have 17-18, and two groups (one at a club at school 4-5 members, and one with another friend with like 9 players. it's crazy). life is good.

Xen155

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:
Well, better late than never. :D

I think you, CE, and me are the only old-schoolers left. I joined a few days after the foundation began, and you and CE were there from the beginning
I beleive you are correct, course now we got alot of peps who have been here for a year, so i'd say they are old schoolers, were just ancient schoolers!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases