• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tyranny Games] Exodus Now Available, DC Coming!

JTyranny

First Post
THE END-“EXODUS” ADVENTURE AVAILABLE ON RPGNOW

(Wauwatosa, WI, December 4, 2002)- Tyranny Games has agreed with RPGNow to release Exodus, the adventure from the back of the original The End, as an RPGNow download. In Exodus, the characters are drawn into the small colony of Rakow where the townsfolk have seemingly redeveloped an idyllic lifestyle. The Colony appears exceptionally prosperous, apparently only threatened by roving biker gangs and a strangely high incidence of wolf attacks. However, the disappearance of a pregnant woman and her subsequent brutal murder hint at a darker truth...

The End: Lost Souls Edition (d20) is back in stores after selling out its stock of the limited edition black faux leather version! Fresh off of excellent reviews on RPG.Net and Atfantasy.com, The End is clearly the best new post-modern setting available for d20 and easily adaptable to D20 Modern. In addition to Exodus, our product line continues to grow! The Boston Massacre, a Guidebook that focuses on the War in Boston and the advance of Lyon’s Plague, is available in stores now. The Dogs of War: The Washington D.C. Sourcebook, that details what has become of Washington, D.C. and its surrounding areas will debut this month with two new Feat Paths to further enhance your characters. Please also watch the signs for our upcoming The End product line releases Salvation’s Tears (2003), The Dark Arts (2003), and more...

For more information, check out Tyranny Games website at www.tyrannygames.com and download our free adventure “Good Intentions” as well as our support downloads including Skills and Feats Lists, Starting Character Sheets, and Inserts for Citizen Games’ Master Screen. Tyranny Games is the owner of the license for the post biblical apocalyptic role-playing game The End, the fantasy role-playing game Of Gods & Men and
the new tabletop "boardless" board game- Sack Armies: Expeditionary Force. Tyranny Games can be contacted via email at jet@tyrannygames.com. Tyranny Games invites you to visit its website at www.tyrannygames.com. Tyranny Games mailing address is 804 Robertson Street, Wauwatosa, WI 53213.

JTyranny

First Post
Something I did not mention in the Press Release- The End is turning out to be a very popular d20 Modern option. Is their interest in Tyranny Games providing our thoughts on running a d20 Modern The End campaign?

MEG Hal

First Post
Does it have d20 stats in it--the RPGNow adventure I meant.
Congrats on more stuff coming you have a truly unique and enjoyable game system.

JTyranny

First Post
Thanks Hal. Wait until you see DC at the end of this month!...and yes d20 stats are in Exodus.

What do you have coming up?

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
running this under d20 modern would be nice..i like the sheer fact that combat is uber deadly and you are a normal joe schmoe wondering around..d20 modern would take away that high death rate unless you keep the core classes around the D2 hit point area...

MEG Hal

First Post
JTyranny said:
Thanks Hal. Wait until you see DC at the end of this month!...and yes d20 stats are in Exodus.

What do you have coming up?

This is a Tyranny thread silly :p

But we have Interludes: Sands of Pain (out now)
Raw Recruits official Dragonstar adventure (out now)
Necromancer's Legacy (at printer)
Foul Locales: Beyond the Walls (at printer)
Vigilance: Absolute Power (d20 supers, almost at printer)
Dry Lands (almost at printer)
and a bunch more nearing completion
*wipes brow*

But The End is so unique and original I love the read of it, and the bible size is just plain cool!

Glad to see you chums are keping up with it, as for d20modern for The End?????? Maybe since it has a lot of cool rules, but it may not be needed.

JTyranny

First Post
Thanks Hal, I know I just get excited to see what you are up to.

On d20 Modern, we would keep hit points low, the trick will be dealing with the action points. We are working on it.

Heathen Oracle

First Post
Joseph!

Good to see you posting here! How are things, any continuation and is Sack Armies still going strong?

I think The End will make an excellent d20 Modern, certainly more accesible to the overall consumer.

Again, good to see you around :)

V Shane
Co-Creator/Heathen Oracle

JTyranny

First Post
Thanks V Shane!
Although Sack Armies has a strong following in many places, we have not advanced Colonization. The End is very strong right now and occupies our time.

Remove ads