UK Gamers: Introducing D&D News!

CharlesRyan

Adventurer
Hello, UK gamers--

We're starting up a new* email newsletter for D&D, specifically for the UK.

If you're at all interested in D&D (and who on ENWorld isn't?), I highly recommend signing up. We have a lot of cool promotions in the pipeline for this year, and the newsletter is the best way to get the inside scoop on them. Plus it keeps you up to date with all the usual promotional messages: new products, interesting events, and so on. And it's for the UK only, so you'll only be hearing about stuff that matters to you.

Oh, yeah, and if you rope a few of your friends into signing up, you can get some free stuff!

You can sign up at www.dndnews.com. Be sure to indicate whether you're an existing D&D player or new to the game (and 4E); newbies will get some emails about D&D and 4E that veterans won't.

And be sure to respond to the activation email, or your signup won't be complete!

(* Technically, it's not new. It was launched last year, but we haven't really done anything with it yet. So if you signed up last year and haven't received much, expect to see the newsletter kick off in earnest in the next few weeks!)

wedgeski

Adventurer
Signed up and ready to roll! Hopefully there'll be a few items of interest popping into my inbox. Please don't spam me Charles. :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Incidentally, Charles, you need to change "Zip Code" to "Postcode". Might rankle in some UK areas! :D

CharlesRyan

Adventurer
Hello, all, thanks for the responses and the interest in the newsletter!

This is just 4E?

Sorry if I wasn't clear in the announcement: This is an official (WotC) newsletter. As such, it's only about 4E. That said, if you're interested in keeping up with what's going on with D&D, including a lot of cool stuff that will be going on in the UK that probably won't get much attention on the WotC D&D web site, you may still find it interesting even if you aren't currently playing 4E.

I didnt put in my address, should I??

I don't think the address is required information. You should receive an activation email (which you'll need to respond to to complete your signup); if you did, you should be fine even if you didn't include your address.

And yes, Ireland is fine (or anyplace else, for that matter, if you're interested in what's going on for D&D in the UK).

Signed up and ready to roll! Hopefully there'll be a few items of interest popping into my inbox. Please don't spam me Charles. :)

I promise no spam! Just a moderate amount of D&D-relevant info!

Incidentally, Charles, you need to change "Zip Code" to "Postcode". Might rankle in some UK areas! :D

The signup site is Europe-wide (though if you selected UK as your country, you'll only get the UK newsletter). Though that still doesn't explain why it says "Zip," since I don't think that term is used anywhere in Europe . . . . I've been passing on a few comments to the folk in charge of the signup site, so I'll mention this as well.

Remove ads