Ultimate SECRET WAR "Issue #0, Prelude to WAR"

Karl Green

First Post
Captian America

*Flipping up and over the last of the Nazi tanks, Cap lets lose with his shield at the collection of solider who were trying to take cover behind the blasted wall*

Attack roll to hit the wall behind them first, total roll total 21, Ricochet Shot off the wall to hit the first Nazi solider, Attack roll total 21 -2 (first Ricochet, but target does not get cover), if hit, Damage save 29S if enough to Stun him, Take Down attack roll on the second solider 28 -4 (second Ricochet), if a hit, Damage save 29S if enough to Stun him, Take Down attack (as they are Minions, can be used over and over) attack roll 25 -6 (third Ricochet), if a hit, Damage save 29S if enough to Stun him, Take Down Attack, attack roll total 26 -8 (fourth Ricochet), if a hit, Damage save 29S

*Recovering his shield in mid-air he lands on the ground and rolls onto the other side of the wall*

Acrobatic check total 34

Next round…(page)

*Captain American bounces back from the wall towards the back of the tank that is now trying to get its turret back in line with him. Using his shield he slams it down with tremendous force into the tread of the machine to try and disable it*

Power Attack -5 to attack roll, +5 damage; Attack roll total 28 -5 to hit, if tries to damage save vs. 34L (probably not a modern main battle tank which is listed as Armor 15, and Hardness of 15, but if so damage save is only 19 :( Cap can’t break modern tanks well)… but not sure if Kevin will allow him to first try and disable it, so not attacking the ‘whole tank’… following rounds attacking the turret and the machine guns

[occ]NOTE that as we it seems we are keeping some things secret I did not list out my rolls + attack bonus, just cause Kevin is keeping all our characters, etc. IF rolls should appear will edit[/occ]

farik

First Post
Bruce Banner

*Bruce looks up from his copy of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance Just in time to see the 2 guards posted outside his plastex cell turn their gaze from him. He's not sure specifically why they hate him right now but he's sure there's somewhere they'd rather be right now and they blame him for not being able to be there*

Maybe I should try and make conversation?...No..they'll just think I'm bothering them. I wish they'd just go. They don't want to be here and I don't need them to be here. Fury is being an idiot. I'm under control.

"If you guys have somewhere to be feel free to go."

*Banner sets down his worn paperback and stretches as he walks over to the dummy computer terminal to work on the problems Fury authorized the labs to send him.*

"I'm just going to work over here at the terminal....if you don't mind."

*Bruce starts looking over the problems that have been outlined and tries to focus on them but he's sure the 2 gaurds are staring at him behind his back.*

Last edited:

Mimic

First Post
Donald Blake casually walks down a random street somewhere in New York his cane supporting his maimed leg, he doesn't seem to have an objective he is watching the people as he walks.

Father doesn't understand why I stay, if only he would come and see these people the way I do, thier love of life, there lives are short but they live it to the fullest. They are full of energy and drive.

*Donald continues to stroll and watch the people go about thier lives after awhile, he glances at his watch...*

Hmmm, later than I thought, I should be heading back. He glances around spotting an alley he walks over to and looks around before slamming the end of the cane hard on the ground.

A flash of light and the crack of thunder heralds the transformation, where once stood an average man now stands Thor, god of thunder.

*He lifts his hammer and starts to spin it.* "Onward Mjolnir, take me to Triskelion," he says as the hammer lifts him off the ground and into the darkening sky

Velmont

First Post
Quicksilver

In the gymnasium of the Triskelion, alone in a corner, two persons are standing alone. At first sight, this almost skinny white haired guy and the dark haired girl that are talking looks like normal soldier of S.H.I.E.L.D. with their green shorts and their S.H.I.E.L.D. T-Shirt, but the people around knows better than that.

"It is so good to finally walk again Wanda. That Chemokyn or I dunno how Janet call it serum is pretty good. I could have great difficulty to walk again without it. And all that time in bed, how dull it was, and the nurse are slow to help."

"Everyone is slow for you Pietro."

"Not my fault! Do you think Fury will let me go back to mission soon. I need some exercise."

"It is pretty quiet presently, and with the Psi-Division that must be rebuild, we are still pretty blind."

"Pietro, are you waiting for my signal to start to train." say a man at the opposite side of the gymnasium.

"No, trainer. It's done." he shout across the gymnasium.

"What are you talking about, you've been talking to your sister all the time."

"If you slow down the gym camera, you'll see I have already done 150 turns, it is 50% over what you asks."

"I'll check it, but if you don't say the truth..."

"You'll have to catch me first." he lowers back his voice to speak to Wanda. "So, how about to look that movie, what it is again?"

"Full Metal Jacket."

"Oh, yeah, military. Talk about Vietnam. Bah, I'm not sure I am interested. I think we see enough camo jacket like that, in this building, we could stick out of the military."

"Hey, Captain America is training!" say a guy who is standing in the doorway of the gymnasium.

"They only have for him it seems."

"Jealous?"

"No, a bit sick of this place. I really need some action to change my mind."

"I'll finish my training first, than we could go take some good food in a restaurant. Fury said that restaurant trash by Hulk have finally reopen. After that, we could watch another movie than Full Metal Jacket. How about that on Mozart?"

"Interesting evening. Well, I'll go take a shower, give a look at that training of Captain America, read the 200 hundreads last page of my book and go read some forum."

"I have for 30 minutes only."

"In that case, I'll read the New York Times and the Post and prepare some coffee over that."

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Quicksilver

Hawkeyes is preparing his bagel when he hears behind him.

"Where's the cook?"

A small wind make him thinks Quicksilver just moved.

"He is looking at Cap training. I think everyone is there, except the ones on Hulk's watch."

Another small draft. A sandwich has appeared in the micro-wave and Pietro is slowly entering the time to heat it.

"Technology! It is suppose to speed up live, not slow it down."

Another draft.

"Internet is pretty slow today. So, Hawk, anything interesting have happen while I was in convalescence?"

Last edited:

Kevin Perrine

First Post
MEANWHILE at the Xavier Mansion

[the page turns to reveal an ariel view of the Mansion, cutting quickly panel to panel closer and closer. By the turn of the spread our audience are shown four locations centered in the crosshairs of what you could assume might be a military satallite. From the last shot of the Xavier's Institute around it these four images focus framed in panels are: Nightcrawler hanging from a rafter beam in the TV room, Wolverine skulking in the bush outside, ArchAngel shouting through the clouds and Colossus in the weight room.

Salem Center,
Westchester County, NY
Mid-Evening [local time]
June 30, 2004…

DocSpoon said:
Kitty is cooking popcorn in the kitchen and the others are elsewhere.
"what movie are we gonna watch..." *Bamf*...
"I'd like to watch an action movie but I don't think ther others have reached a consensus yet. Hey Kitty the guys want butter on the popcorn and... Ohhh cheese I love cheese hang on a sec let me see if the others want cheese also..." *BAMF*
*Bamf* "Well the cheese would be better on the side... What's taking the popcorn so long?..."

"geeze make up your minds, ya'can beat the tar outa big bads like Mag-NEA-to making decisions ever couple seconds like it's nothing and you have trouble with what's on their popcorn?!??, man-oh-man I think getting movie night going's harder than prepping the 'Kobayashi Maru' for the Danger Room..." Kitty chuckles to the puff of smoke and brimstone as she tiptoes to grab the three big lime green popcorn bowls on top of the 'fridge.
huh... Kitty thought, I wunder what Logan thought of my test? I'd bet my I-Pod that he hasn't even seen STII-tWoK, heheh..

Keia said:
*Logan stood outside the window of the kitchen, looking in . . . concealed by the green branches of the nearby shrubbery.
*Kitty seemed quite pleased with herself and her movie night, which Logan supposed was fine – he just wasn’t in the mood for ‘family time.’
*Logan was interested in solitude, or perhaps a couple of beers. He really needed to find someone to play poker with . . .
’Wonder if Fury and his boys would be interested in a game sometime, Logan thought.
*Wolverine, lingered for a moment more before deciding to head out into the night air.*

[the smaller "talking head" panels shift to something more organic... something fitting the X-men's "outside" member. Focusing for a second on Logan's boot, and we read...
a squirrel, it gathers new grass for it's hole crossing over "the Wolverine's" foot... Logan's very essence flowing so effortlessly with the nature about him, a normally jittery little animal crosses his path without even knowing a "human" is about.
And perhaps he wouldn't notice either - but Logan is a predator, unlike the squirrel his senses are sharpened and honed to the finest point possible... possibly ready to kill or face being killed at any given second.

And just before he goes looking for his night, Wolverine catches the glimpse of Kitty as she fumbles the bowls slipping on the step stool and falling on her bottom on the Kitchen tile......
Any other might giggle at her clumsiness, but he's the best at what he does... and that ain't giggling!
As a green plastic bowl flops onto her head, spiralling to stillness like a big oversized bowler hat down over her eyes, nose and mouth. :)

"FUZZY ELF!! Come get the snacks, I'm going to get Warren, Bobby and Peter..." and young Miss Pryde shimmers to a ghost... The bowl clammers to the tile like a quarter, as "Shadowcat"... err.... "Sprite"... err.... "GhostyGal"... errr... "whatever today's codename is" floats and phases up through the ceiling.

mr_raven said:
Warren is flying high enough over the East Coast of America so he can see the lights of NYC to the South..

MEANWHILE... Upstairs... at first the "ROYAL" UPSTAIRS...
the page turns as does the "camera" angle of this opening panel... the sun flares as the audience looks straight up. A few clouds make the bright barrable. and an angel descends...
The peace. The serenity. Still, quiet, no fear, no hate, no colors, no bigotry, no petty differences. From "god's eye" views of the world that only a rare few are privy, the world looks peaceful and wonderous. But the height, the distance from which you are "removed" from the world when above in the clouds, it hides the ugly greys of humanity... of homo-superior...
Warren is of the latter in the species.
And while he shares the air above the world with gods he must return in the end...

mr_raven said:
plummeting towards the ground until about 100ft from the deck he spreads his wings and glides out and lands on the porch if the X-Mansion.
Fluttering up to his room, he reviews the tape and zip locs it in a postage bag and addresses it to a compadre in Los Angeles and leaves it on the side ready for posting tommorrow and goes to join the rest of the X-Men in the mansion.

Just as Angel collapses his wings walking through the door into the hallway leading downstairs, the very molecules of his bedroom floor make way and part as a whispy hand pushes up through... Then an forarm, an elbow, to her shoulder and Kitty folds her arm as if pushing up off the floor pulling herself up and through the ceiling of the kitchen into and through the floor of Warren's room.

silently the camera pans and fixes on the postage bag on the edge of Angel's desk...
As Kitty begins to solidify she accidentally bops her head up on the underside of Warren's desk, teetering the post bag......
"Goofball-doofus" Kitty mutters to herself as she shifts her position out from under the desk...
As Kitty stands and gets her barrings glancing around, a bit confused wondering where Warren was, the envelope drops to the ground. The seal wasn't perfect... and a disc tumbles and spins across the floor landing at Kitty's toes.
The post bag drops behind or into the wastepaper basket unseen to the young X-man.
"Oops... what's this?!??, where'd you come from little discy disc?" she asks, as if expecting an answer...
She glances to the door...
"Warren... ohhh Waaaarren... you wouldn't mind if I take a peak at one of your projects, huhhh??...
...No? Okay - I thought it'd be okay..."
she says getting quieter as she goes, answering her own question... pushing open Warrens chair, double-clicking as the disc finds its way into Angel's computer.

Bihlbo said:
Clearly tired from an extended workout, Piotr takes a big drink of water and pauses. Still breathing hard, he wipes down a bench and lays down on it, hands on his stomach. After about a minute of laying there with his eyes shut, he takes a deep breath and reaches for the bar again.

Logan was probably the only other X-man that could meet or maybe even understand the drive of the young Colossus.
the spread opens up with a loooong landscape panel that crosses the spread, extending down about a third of the way across the pages. The young man lays back on his bench, in the mirror reflecting back for the audience to see is his alterego...
Smooth and bronze, the image in the mirror - none of the weight in this room would challenge this X-man's mutant strength... But that's not why he does it...

Upstairs...
The others drop into cushy couches and roll-back chairs upstairs... The super-wide flatsceen lights up as Scott steps in the room, watching his friend Warren trail down the stairs...
"Kurt, you know there's 'no smoking' in the house" Cyclops jokes making "quote" symbols in the air, with his normal almost uncomfortable bad lines...
"get it? 'no smoking'.... 'no smoking' as in Smoke and Brimstone. You know guys... 'in the house', ...come on..."

Just then, in a quiet secluded upper master bedroom a silhouette shifts in a wheeled chair.
The panel shows the chamber, then quick cutting - jagged and rough into a surreal cocked and broken panel focusing on the back of the smooth head...
"Aaaahhhh-rrrr-arg!!" Xavier says AND THINKS!! and for a brief second EACH X-man feels the sharp stab of pain in his or her temple!
"cuuuntrolll, CONTROL!! relax, relax..." Charles says grasping his skull to dullen the razor feelings in his head. He looks down and sees the force of the pain has caused him to jerk his upper body some intensely that his right foot fell out of the wheelchair stirrup and nearly twisted unnaturally.
Xavier regains his composure and rights his leg, looking about his room.

The room hasn't been attended to in days. He's asked to take no visitors, barely even eating. Some pain has been growing, as if demanding his attention for the last 15 days.
The puzzle of pain forming in his head seemed to be nearing completion... He almost had it worked out. Jean had felt the disturbance, but not close to the level Professor Xavier had dealt with...

Very soon he would need his X-men.
Very soon it would be time to face the threat looming on his brow... If he could just master it until the solution presented itself.
And he reaches out mentally to his X-men...

"Forgive me for the outburst, I did not mean to let my affliction slip to concern you... for now it will rest my mind if you enjoy your night. Good night my X-men...

Last edited:

Kevin Perrine

First Post
and over in the Ultimate SPIDER-MAN...

[the images panel to panel are serene as they get smaller and choppier, showing the reader the tension that's building in our young wall-crawler's night home alone...]

Forest Hills,
Queens, New York
Mid-Evening [local time]
June 30, 2004…

An unnatural wind whips across the few sickly trees along the walk just outside May Parker's quaint home.
2... 3... 4... or perhaps more shadows sweep the perimeter circling in on the house... There are no passers-by along the street, traffic lights have been routed to give the street pattern a few scant moments of quite.
Something, or someone encroaches unhindered to the Parker house!!

Two and a half blocks away, about 2-3 good minutes walk down the street Mary Jane Watson strolls alone. The nervous hum of a little ditty on her mind, MJ could be no happier than this moment. She and Peter had gotten closer and closer... she thought she was ready, she was really nervous thinkin' about it when Pete invited her over knowing Aunt May was away...
I mean - he like, trusts me alot... he trusted me enough to tell me his secret... that's somethin', who else has he told...... oh wait...
MJ stutter-steps as she roll's her eyes...
Bad example...
Pete's got a little problem with over sharing... Clark Kent with the special eye glasses he is not!
but I love him, I'm just sure of it... man, I hope I'm not thinking about something he's not... oh wait - he's a guy, a'course he's thinking about it... that's what they all think about... man, I wonder if he's as nervous as me...?

Mary Jane steps up and onto the sidewalk around the saw-horse thingy the police have put up to block off the street... Then she notices that's kinda weird...
...uhhh, what's up with the blockage?... uhhhh, what's up with the blockage off of my boyfriend's street!... WHAT'S UP, WITH the BLOCKAGE of MY BOYFRIEND SPIDER-MAN'S STREET!!! MJ thinks as she steps up her skip into a jog, the run toward the Parker home...

MEANWHILE...
Dalamar said:
Everything seemed to stop for a few heartbeats, just the door, stairs and he there.*
... Who could it be?
*Peter moves closer to the door slowly reaching his hand for the doorknob*
Maybe it's Norman, Octavius...
*He takes a hold of the doorknob and turns it*
Maybe it's the X-men, or the Fantastic Four? Or it could be-
Sigh...
MJ is right, there are way too many people who know who I am.

*Peter opens the door to see...*

6'3'', 180 lbs.
Tall... dark... hansome - some would say.
The strong black man blocks the lights from the streets as they shine off his clean shaven head. His goatee is sharp and tight and he's wearing sunglasses... Only a select few can pull that crap off...
Fury...
He's one of them,
one of the most celebrated men in the world... Gulf War Veteran, top secret agent for a number of years, now the director of the United States' premier superhero team, The Ultimates!
Colonel Nicolas "Nick" Fury.

And as Peter's eyes adjust to the light levels, Nick steps inward...

Somewhere just under two blocks away Miss Watson squirms as she's carried behind a tree out of the sight of normal citizens. Fury's men were on the prowl - they had specific orders to "usher" any traffic (foot or otherwise) from out and about the house Fury would be visiting.
Fury was always kurt and direct, but he did show a slight respect for the young web-slinger...... Shutting down the street was one way of showing that respect. Allowing Parker his "privacy". There'd be questions if John Q. Public were to catch a glimpse of his S.H.E.I.L.D. Chopper uncloaking from the airspace above May Parker's home.

But some might ask - why not just roll in with a little less attraction...
Perhaps a black Hummer, maybe even just a stretch limo, or a cab??
Why?

'cause, dat ain't the Fury style 'sucka!!
as the Colonel smirks....

"...Face it Tiger, you just hit the jackpot..."

Last edited:

Kevin Perrine

First Post
the ULTIMATES!!

[Opening panel - extreme closeup of a beautiful eye... the panels pull out one by one...]
Her eyes - green now... showing little sign of her age. She watches over the greatest city in the world just as passionately as the heroes just up the bay above Manhattan can.
Lady Liberty!
She welcomes all into her harbors.

Upper Bay Manhattan, New York
Mid-Evening [local time]
June 30, 2004…

PPSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
BOOOM!!!
the blur of the fighter craft streaks the sky, parts Liberty's hair then hits Mach 3.3 cracking the whip finishing his patrol
Call Sign: "Jester".
F-22 Raptor State of the Art air superiority, he carries six AIM-120C and two AIM-9 missiles. For its air-to-ground role, two 1,000 pound-class Joint Direct Attack Munitions (JDAM), two AIM-120C, and two AIM-9 missiles.

Since the Hulk's rampage through NYC, and the clandestine alien infiltration of Earth - Fury has ordered constant patrols in the airspace above the Big Apple.

The Ultimates themselves... they take it day by day waiting for the next hammer to drop... Some would think that the Ultimates aren't happy unless they're fighting for all our lives - the fact is how can you ever be happy if you know that your the one they call when nobody else can stop "it"... How could you live like that, never knowing...?
How?
Day by day...

Elsewhere...

West Broadway and Canal St.
Soho, Lower Manhattan
Mid-Evening [local time]
June 30, 2004…

Mimic said:
Donald Blake casually walks down a random street somewhere in New York his cane supporting his maimed leg, he doesn't seem to have an objective he is watching the people as he walks.
Hmmm, later than I thought, I should be heading back. He glances around spotting an alley he walks over to and looks around before slamming the end of the cane hard on the ground.
A flash of light and the crack of thunder heralds the transformation, where once stood an average man now stands Thor, god of thunder.
*He lifts his hammer and starts to spin it.* "Onward Mjolnir, take me to Triskelion," he says as the hammer lifts him off the ground and into the darkening sky

The ground rumbles deep inside with the Asgard Son's strike... The great Soho Grand Hotel shakes under the thunder, but this is New York. Even if others notice the shake they don't bother with taking time to pay attention, they got things to do, this is New York - ya freakin' palooka!!

The clouds part, somewhere upstate the effects of these cloud pattern changes forces "an Angel" to adjust his flight for better visability.

as the comic panels focus inward on the Thunder God's ascent we see the ageless hammer...
Literally pulling the Odin-son upward with a violent force, the majesty of Mjolnir sheds secrets only to us... so close we read her etching:
"Whosoever holds this hammer,
if he be worthy, will gain the power of Thor."

and........
BA-KOOOM!!

as Thor escapes the buildings that scrape the sky, heading out over the Bay - HQ in sight...

Meanwhile within
the Triskelion, Level 14F
HeadQuarters of the
United States Superhuman Defense Initiative, AKA: the ULTIMATES.
Mid-Evening [local time]
June 30, 2004…

DanMcS said:
Clint Barton strolls into the mess of the Triskelion in civies, just in time to catch a glimpse of the last person fleeing the area.
"No alerts... Wonder what got their panties in a bunch. Can't be anything too important." He helps himself to a bagel, kicks back, and thumps his boots up on the table to read the newspaper.

Cutting through the mess - two Delta's pass Clint... One vaults a turned table with little effort. The other, obvious to Clint from his accent - Iowa bred (just like himself), spins on his heals toward Hawkeye - quick trotting backwards...
"Buddy - hey buddy... yeah you... Rodgers he's training, Maaaan! It's somethin' ta see."
Looking a little unsure - unsure if the guy know's Rodgers...
"Cap, man... Cap-tain A-mer-i-ca.!?!! Whatever buddy, eat yer bagel...
waiting for his Delta teammate near the door...
"Dude, what's up? I wanna git down there! Who was the scrub readin' the funny papers?"
replying as the turn the corner (but still in clear earshot of Clint)...
"you got me Marcus... prob'ly a Ranger - you know, thinkin' he's all somethin' somethin' 'cause his big brother's chalk hit the 'Moge'.."
"...ROOKIE..."
"heheheh, let's git down - who knows what Cap's tore through by now!!"
as the elite Delta Force soldiers rush around the corner, like little kids getting to see Micheal Jordan play...

5 Minutes PRIOR...
Further back beyond the very same mess.
Level 13N, Hulkbuster Deck
Dr. Bruce Banners Quarters/Cell

farik said:
*Bruce looks up ... Just in time to see the 2 guards posted outside his plastex cell turn their gaze from him.
"If you guys have somewhere to be feel free to go."
*Bruce starts looking over the problems that have been outlined and tries to focus on them but he's sure the 2 gaurds are staring at him behind his back.*

The two guards act and react in much the same way most do around "puny Banner"... they ignore him. Something's happening down on the Overwatch deck, as they talk...
So, yeah Marcus I heard that after Pym went all Ike Turner on his wife - Cap beat the livin' crap outa him to force him to go all 60' tall!! and git this... he said 'you wanna step out side', hehehehe - walked right up to him in a bar and said that!"
"Man you got love that.... huh? he's trainin?!?"
the Delta Soldier questioned as a few Rangers rushed by heading toward the shortcut through the mess hall...

"A'right - we're outa here!"
... but what about Harry Potter in there pointing back into there assignment as "Hulk-Watch".
"man... he ain't goin' nowhere, 'sides - Fury's supposed to be somewhere way over in Queens tonight...

the two Delta's take one last glance back into Banner's cell...
"what'd he say..."
"who know's, probably some Einstein crap - no wonder that Rose chick is gettin tapped by Tony Stark... heheheh"

apparently they DO have someplace else to go...... as they sling their weapons and head for WSR-5...

Velmont said:
"They only have for him it seems."
"Jealous?"
"No, a bit sick of this place. I really need some action to change my mind."
"I'll finish my training first, than we could go take some good food in a restaurant. Fury said that restaurant trash by Hulk have finally reopen. "

Velmont said:
Hawkeyes is preparing his bagel when he hears behind him.
"Where's the cook?"
A small wind make him thinks Quicksilver just moved.
"He is looking at Cap training. I think everyone is there, except the ones on Hulk's watch."
"Internet is pretty slow today. So, Hawk, anything interesting have happen while I was in convalescence?"

And as the two Ultimates make full use of the big empty mess hall, it feels almost like an evac...
It truly is a case of "the mice will play, when the cat's away".

With the turning over of Iraq, General Ross has made his way on special watch in New Mexico, leaving Fury as full chief at the Triskelion...
It seems to be a quite night for everyone, rest - relaxation and even a bit of entertainment.

and next...
Captain America vs. the Nazis

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
Peter just stands there for a moment. Then his face takes on a look of anger.
For all that it's worth! Can't I have one night with my girl without Spider-man butting in? Mary Jane was going to be here any minute, and I was just going to have Gwen on her-

And he remembers that they aren't alone in the house, Fury and him.
"What are you doing here, Fury? Gwen is upstairs and Mary Jane will be here any minute!"

farik

First Post
Bruce Banner

3 panels across the top quarter page
First panel shows a green stream of incomprehensible equationsand chemical formulae on a black background.

Second panel pans back showing the. 1st panel was a computer monitor.

3rd panel reveals Banner peaking over the top of his terminal seeing he has been left alone.

*Banner rises from his chair and walks over to the plastex to make sure the guards are gone. Carefully waiting for security camera to swing away from viewing him Banner quickly collects the handful of paper scraps he has stored under his matress and casually strolls back to the terminal. As the camera sweeps away from him he quickly places the different scraps of paper on the screen covering certain parts of the equations with his own handwritten portions.*

Now if I can break the third threshold sequence I can figure out how to realign the DNA configuration without shutting down the higher brain function.....

The next panel is identical to the last but there are small tracking lines. The following panel pulls back showing Banner is being monitored by 2 technicians.

"Looks Like Banner's made some breakthroughs. That fourth section looks bizarre...It's like he assumes the Hulk serum has some residual aspect that lies dormant."

"Well record the whole thing in close up and log the activity for Fury. We'll send it down to the lab for them to figure out."

Next panel reveals the tiny glint of a hidden microscopic camera over Banner's shoulder.

Remove ads