Ultimate SECRET WAR "Issue #1, the WAR Begins"

Radiant

First Post
Rogue - X-Men

Keia said:
"Well . . . this just ain't natural . . . " Logan muttered quietly. His senses reached out to try and ground themselves. He looked around at his companions, happy that Summers wasn't with them. He wasn't certain how to feel when he didn't see Jean there - happy that she was safe, or unhappy that she wasn't here . . . with him.

Seeing the others 'heroes' around, Logan flexed his forearms and was accompanied bythe now familiar sound of "Snikt" as his claws extended.

"We got company, bub," Wolverine commented.

Rogue is busy staring into the amazing sight for a few seconds, too impressed to even notice the people around her. But Logan's voice brings her back to reality and her eyes grow hard then she sees they are stuck with the ultimates.

"We sure do. Not going to let these guys beat the crap out of me again."

She takes position to Wolverine's left, making sure to give him ample space for those deadly claws of his.

Hawkeye said:
"Cap, what's going on, man? This some kind of psychic trip? Xavier did it to us once before... But all the muties are here, too. Maybe they know what's going on."

"Hey carefull with the insults! Yeah sure give us the fault. Xaviers probably the one last decent guy left on the planet so how about you just shut up. But I owe you for that arrow in the back anyway so if you want trouble just go on like that."

Kevin Perrine

First Post
[the camera of the panel spins around the full compliment of heroes... around and around catching quick glimpses of their individual expressions.]

Some heroes have already regained their senses.
Some stand barely knees week from the restoration of their atoms.
All sense a queazy feeling in their gut (Fatigues all around) , the Earth... the Moon...
the Milky Way Galaxy... are nowhere to be seen.

The heroes stand, now within the futuristic Stonehenge-like structure, floating in the space around them breaking up with the weightless pressure the sights of terra firma - specifically the grounds, cement, empty cars, pieces of building breaking up, the small area of city that had surrounded Central Park hang off of their "container".
The top of the structure seems open to space - but it is NOT, they have been provided with a breathable atmosphere, pressure and gravity as if they stood in Manhattan. But they surely do not...
The innards of the Structure are consoles and equipment of technology only the minds of Richards, Banner and Stark might grasp if given time to study... [Everyone can make computer or tech based skills to recognize any of the equipment]

She-Hulk is the first to look upward to the open space and the sister construct that must be miles away floating in the void... Aboard she can see a small crowd - unable to make out specifics, but one figure is easily seen... quite larger than the others in the sister construct. A GIANT of some sort!!
As Thor regains his balance (arriving in flight) and touches down asking for Captain America's direction he looks over to the lone figure - far apart from the group of Heroes that for the most part could be identified by most.

The figure...
A man, standing with his back to the crowd, having already taken in their gathering as if having known they would arrive. He completes the sequence that he had obviously been compiling for some time prior to the Hero's arrival... Stepping back - Matt Murdock can hear the clank of metal on metal, the smell of ozone energy filters across the crowd...
and he speaks....

"Ah yes...
Thor is it...?
the self proclaimed God of Thunder...
I suppose even the rabble must always glean knowledge from their betters.
Take heed 'heroes' that you dare not to infringe on the knowledge I have taken with my time here in this void against our person.
My destiny was apparent,
and I have found the outlet...
My journey was not a simple one, lost in the unforgiving mountains of Tibet... Scarred on a sub-atomic level from the temporal-spacial displacement of your inferior technological mind Dr. Richards...
I took up the destiny of kings within my blood and found my way here...
The one from Beyond has offered up my gaunlet.

Richards, your folly proved to be my gain. Tripping the rift spreading our atoms across the Nth Dimension ...
it was not without displeasure, some would call it pain......."

the man turns from his left... handsome... soft auburn hair, ice blue eyes. As he continues his right side is revealed... covered in scars gleaned from his atoms being restored following the "imaginaut" voyage.
"Pain?...
Ah but pain can be like love... like compassion!
It is a thing only for lesser men. What is pain to one such as I?

It is so very good to see you again Richards...
May I present myself to your minions...........
Greetings... perhaps only you Thor -
if you truely are the minor forgotton diety,
only you may be worthy of standing
in the
pressence of
DOOM!!"

the camera tilts slightly, framing the scarred man as he sweeps around in an odd mixture of technology and ancient Arthurian armor. In his hand is a mask, molded by his own hand during his stay here within the structure. and as Victor Von Damme introduces himself to the heroes he raises the mask - for NONE shall look upon Doom!

DocSpoon

First Post
Nightcrawler- Dazed and confused

Kevin Perrine said:
...if you truely are the minor forgotton diety,
in the
pressence of
DOOM!!"...
"Oay Vay!!", Kurt exclaims hitting himself on the forhead. "This must be yet another illusion and they're getting worse... I can't imagine anyone saying such corny things... I must wake up!! I must wake up!! I must have had something really bad to eat... These nightmares they're just not going away!!"

Kurt stunned by the apparent happenings from the initial newscast from Wolf Blitzer to the demize of his teammates to Charles dissappearing in the strange stonehenge. Perhaps I should play along Kurt thinks to himself...Hmmm why not!!

"And greetings and salutations to you as well. To what do we owe this fine honor mein fruind?" Nightcrawler says in a calm and sincere voice.

Last edited:

farik

First Post
Bruce Banner

A man who feels he has no control seeks control wherever he can find it. Bruce looks around taking an inventory of what resources he can use and what if anything is wrong with his equipment. He may appear to be very calm and calculating right now as he slowly asses the situation making a mental note of how many shoelaces and belt buckles there are but he's riding the breaking point. Hoping someone will tell him what to do before he screws things up even more.

Spot 10
Search 13
Computers 21
Electronics 22
Mechanics 22
Repair 23

Bihlbo

Explorer
Colossus (fatigued)

Kevin Perrine said:
Greetings... perhaps only you Thor -
if you truely are the minor forgotton diety,
in the
pressence of
DOOM!!"

From the moment the heroes arrived in this strange and alien locale, Piotr was alert, scanning the environment for a clue as to why, and what had happened to them. Sudden and unusual nightfall seemed the most immediate symptom of their new condition. But then, while looking down one of Manhatten's side streets, he saw the dark reality - the park had left Earth!

After the ranting of the madman in metal, Piotr steps forward, and in an instant his body shines like a blaze as it grows and darkens.
Colossus now stands...
an image of burnished bronze and brawn that would embolden even the most bashful ally.

With a forcefulness that his closest friends have rarely heard, speaking from a voice that knows the burdens of tragedy and responsibility that only those who rule can truly understand, he says,
You devil!
The mighty bellow of his indignation can be felt in the chest of those nearby,
You think that with Earth's mightiest here, in this place, that the world is helpless! That no man dare stand up against your tyrrany?
Do you forget the lesson that history has taught us all? You are not the first bloodthirsty madman, desperate to harm the innocent and helpless, and we are hardly Earth's only heroes capable of stopping you.

I don't know where we are or why you've brought us here, but know this: the human spirit is not so helpless. This plot to bring us here and leave the world helpless against whatever sort of evil you have in mind will fail!

And I will be the first to stand against you!

Intimidate check: 34

Last edited:

Agamon

Adventurer
Storm - X-Men

Storm looks around in amazment with everyone else, wondering what in the world is going on. She wasn't too sure what to make of the presence of the others. She knew Tony and Thor weren't so bad, and the rest of their team, though they've had their differences in the past, were on the same side as her team. But once the egomaniac began to speak, she realizes who the bad guy really is around here.

Unsure if there was enough atmosphere on the tiny floating rock to use her powers, she stands behind Piotr anyways, ready to help her teammate however she can. "Professor," she says, looking back, "you lead us here. Any idea what's going on?"

Last edited:

mr_raven

First Post
Angel-X-Men High Flying Hero

"Something tells me we arent in Kansas anymore Toto...."

The Angel spreads his wings and flies into the air, soaring, getting the stiffness out of his hollow bones....

"Logan, these guys are looking to blame us and the Professor, but we know as little as them, be careful...."

"Ummmm Hi Guys, Hey how are you all"

He flutters over to Mr Fantastic, "Umm hi, Warren Worthingthon, you must be Reed Richards, any ideas as to whats going"

OOC-What is the professors condition, is he compis"

Last edited:

DJ_Colossus

Explorer
The Thing -- F4

Nightcrawler: "And greetings and salutations to you as well. To what do we owe this fine honor mein fruind?"
"What are you talkin' about you crazy blue Elf! He's obviously the one who brought us here!"

The Thing turns to face Doom and cracks his many knuckles.

"And if he knew what was good for him, he better start explainin' things straight up. Did you hear me?! I'm gonna pry that tin foil mask off your ugly face unless you start spillin' your guts!"

Last edited:

DanMcS

Explorer
Hawkeye- the Ultimates- queasy

Radiant said:
"Hey carefull with the insults! Yeah sure give us the fault. Xaviers probably the one last decent guy left on the planet so how about you just shut up. But I owe you for that arrow in the back anyway so if you want trouble just go on like that."

"That was business, little lady, not personal." Hawkeye carefully keeps his hands away from his bow; no need to escalate a tense situation. Never can tell when one of these mutants will snap... Hope Banner is keeping calm, too, come to think of it, where'd that little guy wander off to? That would be just what we need right now.

"So howsabouts we all keep cool for a bit, try to figure out what's happening here?"

(The nausea wave hits, and then DOOM announces himself.)

Hawkeye struggles to regain his feet, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "Who the hell is this guy? Ugh, my stomach."

Radiant

First Post
Rogue- X-Men

Hawkeye said:
"That was business, little lady, not personal." Hawkeye carefully keeps his hands away from his bow; no need to escalate a tense situation. Never can tell when one of these mutants will snap...

"We're not the ones trying to blame you for being here.."

Dooms sudden appearance is impressive enough to make Rogue forget all about the arguement.

Colosus said:
"You think that with Earth's mightiest here, in this place, that the world is helpless! That no man dare stand up against your tyrrany?
Do you forget the lesson that history has taught us all? You are not the first bloodthirsty madman, desperate to harm the innocent and helpless, and we are hardly Earth's only heroes capable of stopping you.

I don't know where we are or why you've brought us here, but know this: the human spirit is not so helpless. This plot to bring us here and leave the world helpless against whatever sort of evil you have in mind will fail!

And I will be the first to stand against you!"

Rogue stares at Colossus, totally clueless what he means.

"Ahm, please don't take this wrong but don't you think you're overreactig a bit? We don't even know the guy. I mean he looks mean and all but if he's only got a childhood score with Mr Richards there that doesn't mean he is a bloodthirsty madman."

She takes another look at Doom before correcting herself.

"Ok, so he sure is a madman. But we don't know about the bloodthristy yet. I admit he does have that certain style of a certain other powermad guy I've known."

Blinking she realizes that she's just destroying her own arguement.

"Well, forget about that. What I mean is that he doesn't have a sign saying: I want to conquer the world, or something does he?

Last edited:

Remove ads