• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Unbounded World:The Aeterian Expedition] (Now With New And Improved Amulets!)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Sadly due to real life issues beyond my control (aka my mother), I need to postpone continuing this to late February, when I'll be back at Uni and in control of my own life again. I'll attempt to sneak in some updates but I've had remarkably limited success on that front so far.

Ferrix

Explorer
Control issues! Or well, that just really sucks. I don't think I'll disappear by february, so I'll be waiting for this fun game to start back up.

Kalanyr

Explorer
The High Priest nods

"Very well, Teppic. Return tomorrow and I will see what I can arrange. "

When Teppic returns the next day the priest annoucnes he has 5 necklaces of adaption, and 1 wand of invisibility purge, however 3 of the necklaces are on loan from the Pharaoh who wants 3 items of equal value (27,000 GP total, or 9000/amulet) as guarantee on his valuable property.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Teppic briefly confers with his colleagues as to their desires for the amulets to protect against the affect that had them napping during the last encounter with the dragon.

"Which of you desires one of these? How many do we need all told?"

[ooc - I think Skor's immune, and I don't know if our Cleric is willing to give up a periapt of wisdom +6 for the ability to stay awake. I've got my own amulet that I can leave as deposit since I won't be wearing anyways. That convers two amulets giving us four total]

Ferrix

Explorer
"I could use one, but I do not know what would be a good exchange," Lochan says looking to his companions.

OOC: Yay glad to be back. Btw, how many are there of us anyways?

hafrogman

Adventurer
[ooc - assuming everyone returns there are 5, and I think Kal has recruited another, but he's none of Teppic's concern at this point. Thus, unless it turns out that Skor does need a necklace, we should be covered with the temple's two and the two covered by my amulet of natural armor.]

"I'm confident that my current amulet will suffice, so you can return one of them back to the pharaoh if you like." Talsia says, "We'll make that whelp-dragon pay when we return."

DrZombie

First Post
With the patience of a man who hasn't anything better to do at the moment, Skor waits on the town square for his companions at dawn. His curious gaze wander over the different market stalls that are now just opening, and he tries out different kinds of fresh food, sampling the local delicacies unemcumbered by prejudice about what kinds of animal (or what parts) should be edible or not.

(from what I recall Duncan and Skor went out a gamblin', drinkin' and womanisin' the night away and were supposed to meet up with the boring rest of the group on dawn of the next day ;°P )

OOC damn, just as we start again I'm leaving on a week's holiday with the wife and kiddie. Feel free to get my character killed, as long as it is with style.

Lichtenhart

First Post
Duncan's spirit flies quite high in the morning. It's been a sweet night, the sunshine brings him newfound luck, he has got some foes to fight, and he's alive to enjoy the life. He hurries that greedy reptile of Skor along as he makes for his third and and fourth breakfast, and he meets at the temple with the others. After being told about the amulets, he gladly accepts one, stuffing the talisman of bone he wore around his neck in his backpack.

"So, are we to walk back to where we were, or you can carry us all, Talsia? I'm eager to resume our quest."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads