Unconverted Mystara creatures

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Mortis said:
The following have been added to the Vaults of Pandius

<snip>
Along with another three dozen conversions since I last looked there! Jamie just doesn't stop :). Thanks for pointing those out Mortis, I've taken them off this list.

Mortis said:
The Ee'aar is available in Knightfall's World of Kulan Monster Compilation I.
Hmmmm... do you know if the World of Kulan compilation is available somewhere other than on the message boards?

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Gothenem said:
Well, Mountain Lions are mentioned in the Leopard entry of the MM, Ermines and Minks are mentioned in the Weasel entry of the MM, Sting rays's are in Stormwrack. Buffaloes would be bisons. In fact Bison is another name for a buffalo. Pig appeared in Eric L. Boyd's Realms Bestiary 2. There is a piranha swarm in Stormwrack.
Thanks, Gothenem. I've removed ermines, minks, buffaloes and piranha from the Generic 2nd edition list. (Mountain lions, stingrays and pigs were already gone.)

Gothenem said:
I'm not sure if there is a difference between a War Dog and a Riding Dog...
Yep, apparently 2 points of Dex and 2 points of Con :D

War Dog
Riding Dog

Mortis

First Post
Echohawk said:
Hmmmm... do you know if the World of Kulan compilation is available somewhere other than on the message boards?
Not that I'm aware of. :(

They're not on his website or in the World of Kulan Yahoo group. Although there is a file on the Yahoo group that gives stats for them as a race.

Regards
Mortis

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
No -- my fault. I did eliminate those two from my master list of unconverted monsters, but for some reason forgot to chop them from this list. Fixed now.

Remove ads