D&D 5E Undead Apocalypse (Interest Check)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Here's the rough draft of sorts. Basically, I'm going for a typical sword and board tanky type. High AC, lots of HP(for his level) and very distracting.

[Sblock]Race: Genesai
Subtype:  Earth
Class: Fighter lv 4
Subclass: Battle Master
Background: Soldier

Abilities: (bonus<save>), Skill(Bonus)
  Str:  16(+3<+5>), Athletics(+5)
  Dex:  10(0)
  Con:  18(+4<+6>)
  Int:  8(-1)
  Wis: 13(+1), Perception(+3), Survival(+3)
  Cha:  12(+1), Intimidation(+3)

Combat Stats:
  HP: 56/56
  AC: 18
  Pass Perception: 13

Genasi Attributes:
  +2 Con
  Languages: Common, Primordial
  Size: Medium
  Speed: 30 ft
  Subtype: Earth
    +1 Str
    Earthwalk: Move across difficult terrain of earth or stone without using extra movement.
    Merge With Stone:  1/LR (use con)
Fighter:
  Fighting Style:  Protection
    When a creature you can see attacks a target other than you that is within 5ft. Of you, you can use your reaction to impose DA.  Must be wearing a shield.
  Second Wind:  1/SR, use your BA to regain 1d10+(Fighter Level) HP.
  Action Surge:  1/SR, Gain an extra action for one turn.
  ABI: (+2 Con), Feat:  Charger
   When you use your action to dash, you may use a BA to make one melee weapon attack or shove a creature.  If you move 10+ feet in a straight line immediately before this action, either game +5 dmg bonus (if attack hits, or push target up to 10 ft. away (on shove, if successful).
  Martial Archetype:  Battle Master
    Combat Superiority
      Superiority Dice(SDie): (D8's) 4/4
      Maneuvers:
        1: Goading Attack:  On hit, add SDie to dmg, target make wis sv or suffer DA on attacks vs all targets other than you until end of your next turn.
        2: Maneuvering Attack:  On hit, Add Sdie to dmg roll, 1 friendly creature who can see/here you can move ½ speed without provoking the hit enemy.
        3: Precision Attack:  Use on attack to add Sdie to attack roll.  (Can use after seeing attack roll but before knowing if a hit.
      Save DC: (8+Prof+Str) 13

Proficiencies:
  Weapons:  Simple, Martial
  Armor:  Light, Medium, Heavy + Shields
  Tool:  Dice[/sblock]

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Okay then, I'll let him post it properly then. He can copy/paste from my post, add the equipment and go from there. I was thinking chain mail and a warhammer, maybe some throwing weapons and done.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Random thought. We found a platinum bracelet with a sapphire inset into it. Would Galahad be able to use that as his arcane focus? (A gemstone)

tglassy

Adventurer
Okey doke, it looks like it's just [MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION], [MENTION=6865745]gargoyleking[/MENTION], [MENTION=10230]Vlad[/MENTION]theDestroyer and [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] that are in right now, so we'll go on without [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], and Bunny can hop in anytime (see what I did there?)

Y'all are currently in "Planning Mode", so if you want to take time to converse and come up with a plan, go ahead, just let me know when you're ready to take on the fort, if that's what you're doing.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Can we have some kind of a rough map of the environs (at least that we're aware of?) and/or the fort.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases