Under A Darksun: PART I SEGMENTS 1-124

Dakkareth said:
Ahh, I need to pick up on this SH ... must've been some months, since I last looked into it :D

I took a break from it waiting for Psionics 3.5 and Pazio's Darksun to be released. Also needed a change in pace thus my Strikeforce SH. Darksun is my main love still however.

I was thinking it was time to return to it.

I have a story (or two) in mind. Just allow me to redo characters in 3.5 and decide whether to follow the Athas.org folks or continue with my conversion.

Balic- here we come!

Recently i was considering doing a new Storyhour of Eberron. I asked about several ideas but only one person replyed. He wants Darksun, not Eberron. So, I'm rethinking it and maybe I can get back into it (Darksun) again.

I'm "bumping" this to give viewers achance to see what else had happened before PART II.

Within my signature is PART II which I have been working on. I deal a bit with Clerics and Balic and now have the two trying to rescue Belinda. I am trying to "form" a team but have been rolling poorly for them and they are dieing on me left and right.

After Belinda's rescue story is done I will be exploring the ruins of either Celik or going west to Tyr/Urik. I want to continue some themes I developed/introduced with my gaming group in the 90's including the Valley of Wisdom and the Trade Road.

Remove ads