Pathfinder 1E Under da sea...

dshoales

First Post
See, something I hadn't considered. Burst and blast become quite powerful when it's 5x5x5 instead of simply 5x5. Further, I hadn't given thought how certain power types might alter underwater. Fire and electricity in particular seem problematic, though ice stuff and earth stuff seems fairly unchanged, I doubt non-elemental energies would be a problem though.

Interesting how ice would freeze more creature given the radius, however they may change distance or orientation wind they would no longer be swimming. Electricity would be very intriguing based on grounded characters and salt-water versus fresh water if the campaign is in an ocean or deep lake.

Love to hear how it goes.

Aeolius

Adventurer
Late to the party, here. :) How has your undersea campaign been progressing? I have been running undersea games since 1998, starting with a PbP and then a chat-based game.

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Well I currently just finished working on a set of 25 photorealistic map symbols (for print and VT apps): Corals and Sea Plants, and am already started on the next 25 map symbols: Sea Life - so these might be applicable if you intend to create any maps for your undersea game.

While this is part of a 250 map object set that will include a lot more than just undersea symbols, I have to say that over the years, I've made several undersea maps, but was never able to find undersea map objects - very few anyway. So I think a couple sets of map objects for under the sea is very needed.

ocean-symbols.jpgblue-crab.png

Last edited:

Remove ads