• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Underneath the Undeath [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: ?]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Oh, I thought we could only negate our own saves. Cool!

OOC: Me too! Or I would have made a roll last round to try to negate someone else's failure.

Myself said:
You can use Perception once per character, to determine how well your character can avoid obstacles. If you succeed on a DC 17 of Perception you can remove one failure caused by you.

Yes, you got it right the first time, I was not implying that. In other words, you wipe your own ass. Bad language barrier, bad! But, for example, an aid another on Kurnos can turn his failure into a success... Just saying B-)

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
But, for example, an aid another on Kurnos can turn his failure into a success... Just saying B-)
OOC: I was hoping this might be the case since I only missed by 1, but was afraid that getting the assist after the fact may be impossible. C'mon somebody, gimme' a hand with athletics! ;)

Grimmjow

First Post
Alek keeps running!...... success

and Alek runs right into Kurnos, finding him i trouble Alek does what he can to help!
Pulling the minatuar up, Alek yells at him to keep running!

Last edited:

Remove ads