D&D (2024) Unearthed Arcana Playtest Packet 6 Video

WanderingMystic

Adventurer
Can someone explain why people think Agile Strikes is a good ability. This only works when you expend a bardic inspiration, not when you give someone a bardic inspiration die and since you can not give yourself bardic inspiration the only time you can ever use this ability is when you use inspiring movement.

mellored

Legend
Can someone explain why people think Agile Strikes is a good ability. This only works when you expend a bardic inspiration, not when you give someone a bardic inspiration die and since you can not give yourself bardic inspiration the only time you can ever use this ability is when you use inspiring movement.
Pretty sure it's "confer" a dice is expending it. But that should be clarified.

Chaosmancer

Legend

I mean, even if it were just inspiring movement, that is a pretty great ability. A reaction to move, attack, and let your ally move, all without opportunity attacks.

But I would also let it activate when you give a bardic inspiration as a bonus action.

WanderingMystic

Adventurer
I mean, even if it were just inspiring movement, that is a pretty great ability. A reaction to move, attack, and let your ally move, all without opportunity attacks.

But I would also let it activate when you give a bardic inspiration as a bonus action.
It is more that if that is the only ability that it works for them why not just make it a part of Inspiring Movement.

Remove ads