• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[UNPAID][Art wanted]RPG Charity: New Product: Soliciting Art

PlotDevice

First Post
Hi everyone.

I am thinking of putting out another RPG Charity product, to try to draw people back in to the other couple done this year, and make a bit more dosh for OxFam.

I won't go into the details of the product here, save that it will be d20, fantasy genre, will involve youth development as a game concept, and I will be writing it (etc) myself.

I am looking for any artists interested in helping out. You would get nothing but Kudos, your name in PDF, and the warm fuzzy that comes with doing a good thing for your time. All art would of course remain your property, and all I would ask for is permission to use for RPG Charity works and promotion.

If you are interested, please email me at rpgcharity(at)optusnet.com.au. I will be needing art of children, youths, apprentices, teachers and other such things. It will take a while to put it all together... but I think the idea has merit.

Warm regards,
Evan

PS here is the link to the other projects RPG charity has done if you are interested

Charke

Explorer
If you need any help writing I would be willing to dontate my time again. Wish I was a better artist! Heroes of Hope was a lot of fun to work on. I am well versed in d20 fantasy, which is primarily what I am writing these days.

Mark Charke
www.Charke.ca
MCharke@aol.com

PlotDevice

First Post
Heya Charke! Nice to *read* you again!

I have a fairly specific set of ideas I am working on for this one, and they are currently swirling in my head. I don't think I can divvy out the writing this time around. If that changes I will let you know. Thanks a heap for the offer, though.

Maybe the next one. =)

Warm regards,
Evan

PlotDevice

First Post
cool!

yes, computers and scanners are hard to send via email. Most inconvenient... ;) But art will be received with much thanks!

Warm regards,
Evan

spidertrag

First Post
finally found the (hopefully) needed drivers for my printer/scanner online---I'll see about sending a couple of rough master/apprentice pics tis weekend

kroh

First Post
So what kind of art and artist are ya looking for

http://hazardstudio.net

http://eberronbestiary.com

Kenji2-2.jpg

Reforge.jpg

Satelingrock.jpg

Regards,
Walt

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads