• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Until First Light (DM: TwoHeadsBarking. Judge: renau1g)

evilbob

Explorer
While taking a quick breather after that last battle, Empathy scans the grounds outside one of the windows to see how the horde is shaping up - and also long it might be until dawn. Additionally, she starts dumping chairs, boxes, dirt - anything - into the hole in the floor to try to plug it up.

[sblock=ooc]Here are my post-rest stats; no surges used.[/sblock]
[sblock=Empathy ministats]Empathy Shardmind Psion 1
Initiative: +1, Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 20, Senses: Normal
AC:14, Fort:11, Reflex:14, Will:16
HP:24/24, Bloodied:12, Surge Value:6, Surges left:7/7
Resist: 5 psychic
Action Points/Daily Item Uses/Milestones: 1/1/1
Power Points: 2
Powers:
Dishearten
Mind Thrust

Shard Swarm
Far Hand
Forceful Push
Second Wind

Ravening Thoughts

Important Stuff:

Conditions:

Full sheet: PC:Empathy (evilbob) - L4W Wiki[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
The undead outside continue to be held at bay. It is doubtful that they are intelligent enough to realize the existence of a tunnel.

As Empathy works to fill said tunnel, she notices something that had been uncovered by the recent activity. It is a small, ancient brooch that seems to vibrate slightly in your hands.

ooc: AKA, Brooch of Shielding +1.

Dawn is just a few hours off. Surely you've survived through the worst of the night.

johnmeier1

Explorer
Raijin takes the time to rest and regain his composure. He seems to ignore his own disheveled state. He looks at the item that Empathy draws up and nods. That item I believe will protect from magical and spiritual attacks, I know it well.

[sblock=OOC] Brooch of Shielding +1 was on my wishlist for Raijin
[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
Lily sags for a moment but quickly pulls herself back together. Calling Zhen and Lith close she performs the now familiar spell.

[sblock=ooc]

Again, sorry, things are hectic for me now.

Lily cast Healing Spirit on herself, spending a surge and bringing herself back to full, it heals Zhen for (1d6+1=7).

How many HS does Zhen have left?

THB, the only obvious exits are the blocked doors to the outside and the trapdoor going down, is that correct?

[/sblock]
[sblock=ministats]Lily- Female Human Shaman 3
Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 20, Senses: Normal
AC:16, Fort:16, Reflex:16, Will:18 -- Speed:6
HP:36/36, Bloodied:18, Surge Value:9, Surges left:7/9
Action Points: 2
Powers -
Call Spirit Companion
Spirit's Fangs
Haunting Spirits
Stalker's Strike
Watcher's Strike

Healing Spirit
Healing Spirit
Speak with Spirits
Bonds of the Clan
Twin Panthers
Sly Fox Spirit
Second Wind

Spirit of the Healing Flood
Hungry Spirits Totem

Conditions:

[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=ooc]It looks like Zhen has 6 surges left. I wonder if I'm going too easy on you guys...

Yes, the exits are the blocked and warded doors, the collapsed tunnel, and the trapdoor to the basement. Oh, and parts of the roof have caved in, in case you were planning an aerial escape.

Anyway, I'll shoot garyh a PM, and then we'll proceed to whatever may come next.[/sblock]

Remove ads