• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Upcoming Adventure Review

jackslate45

First Post
Is there a empty fort somewhere around Venza that the Rohnish miltiary can use for forward operations? I have an idea sketched out, and I want to get all the locations set up before working on the ecounters.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Is there a empty fort somewhere around Venza that the Rohnish miltiary can use for forward operations? I have an idea sketched out, and I want to get all the locations set up before working on the ecounters.

If you need an empty fort then there is an empty fort. Of course, logically, it also kinda depends on how close to Venza you are talking about. I'm curious why Rorn would be interested in military operations 1800 miles away from their northern border... So, I guess that means I'm volunteering to be your judge when you're ready.

Satin Knights

First Post
There is a dilapidated old fort fort at Boar's Ridge, just two days ride to the east of Venza. It sets at the top of a ridge looking east to "guard" the approach to Venza. It is full of goblin corpse and bones that used to walk around on their own for a while. It was run down before the goblins got a hold of it.
I have a full Maptools map of it still if you desire.

But if a Rorn army snuck all the way in to it, they might as well have went the extra day and a half to the city. Better beds there.

GlassEye

Adventurer
'The Inheritance', an adventure for APL 3-4, is ready for review.

I'll be recruiting as soon as I get the ok on the adventure so if you are interested and have a character of third or fourth level send me a pm.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OK, I've sent perrinmiller the summary for my proposed adventure. It is a Paizo module, one of the older ones originally written for 3.5. There aren't any real plot twists involved and nothing that would totally invalidate the experience if the player has previous experience with the module so I don't have an issue with including players with said prior experience.

My understanding is that this will be for Satin Knights, Scott DeWarr, sunshadow21 and jackslate45. Is this all correct?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads