• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Upcoming Adventure Review

Satin Knights

First Post
If they have their first approval done, they can technically join the game, with the GM's approval, and simply have to get their second approval done before they start earning encounter experience.

In other words, since you have done their first ones, yes, they can join the game and I will get their second approvals "relatively" quickly to make them kosher. Of course, other judges might beat me to it, but not likely. Pester me every 3-4 days and I will eventually get them done.

I say relatively soon because my game just hit the surprise round on the big fight. When I say BIG, I could be tracking 400+ attack rolls, HPs and ACs. :lol: I think I might need to write a program for this. :blush:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Thanks for the interest, Scott. I hope it will be fun.

ROUS 2 recruiting NPC's are live in the DWI. The only complication I see is 5 of 6 potential takers still don't have their second approval.

Do we fast track those that show interest?

they can at least start with the RP and with early in the game. They just wont start with getting xp until that 2nd approval

jackslate45

First Post
Through the Looking Glass has entered the final fight (With a higher error rate that I originally intended, but the learning curve was higher than I thought.) That will release 2 level 7's, and 4 level 6's into the DWI.

While I have a follow up to the game, I am by no means ready for it due to the holiday season. Most likely by Mid January - early February I will have the game plotted out.

Systole

First Post
Who's coming into Evil Unto Evil? Vincenzo, Maui, Kalgor, Tyrien, Eanos? I'll bring in my NPCs in once everyone gets into the DWI.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
SK said:
Kalgor will be there. He has been staying out of the way while the other games form, but can get into the DWI at any time.
Jkason is still working on leveling up Eanos after Elenore’s Jewels, so I have not been pushing Tyrien into the DWI. I plan to have her enter as soon as Aura clears out the characters for his adventure. That would leave Heinrich remaining in the tavern.

I have been assuming that we have always been looking at Heinrich, Tyrien, Kalgor, and Eanos for Systole’s adventure. It has been me and jkason holding things up after Coils of Flame ended.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
So, Ststole has something for Heinrich and JS 45 will have a continuation for Vincenzo. That is workable.

I am still waiting Heinrich to be approved for level 9, then I have some shopping for him.

Remove ads