Upcoming Adventure Review

Satin Knights

First Post
Do the shopping first. On approvals, I count up the inventory as well, so it is best to have the real inventory you are going out with. Aura has four characters I have to get to on approvals since they have already moved in game. That, and my "big" fight just started. Priests capable of performing Raise Dead are going to be swamped for the next month or three. :devil:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Scott said:
I was trying to make it easier for you.
Thanks, but it still would need checking. We only skip finances during mid-adventure leveling because we know it is being checked when the character is leveling up in between adventures. ;)

Eanos is going to be 7th level. Jkason has been busy and I am not sure when he was going to get it done.

jkason

First Post
Okay, that'd work. Eanos is going to be level 7 or 8?

I have the couple of days after Christmas off, so if I don't manage to do it before then, I should have Eanos leveled on those days. Sorry for delays that may be holding folks up. I'm about halfway done on the level up and on what I want him shopping for.

Of course, if you have a full party and Eanos is the only thing holding things up, feel free to start without him. I have Ru in an adventure, so it's not going to hurt me any for Eanos to go do some soul searching (or just laying low) after he went and caused so much trouble in the bath house.

Systole

First Post
Work is going to be pretty slow for the next week or so, so I'd like to get started relatively soon. After Christmas will work.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Systole, What level is your adventure for, by the way. Heinrich is level 9 and I wasn't sure if he might be too high. I am having trouble wit my computer, so I need to finish fixing it before finishing H.

Remove ads